Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NOT_A_VIRUS.EXE
Dec 10, 2001
I send you this file in order to have your advice!
Decided to get into runescape and loaded up OSRS because years ago I heard the newer version was bad. Then I found out RS3 isn't bad? Can anyone tell me the pros and cons? Seems like I'd only want OSRS if I want that old school feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NOT_A_VIRUS.EXE
Dec 10, 2001
Thanks for the feedback. I had never played before but ill stick with OSRS for now as I don't mind the old style. I'll join the goon clan and discord when I'm a bit more familiar with what I'm doing (so far I've only done the tutorial and cooking quest for the incompetent chef).

NOT_A_VIRUS.EXE
Dec 10, 2001
In OSRS how should I be thinking about skill levels? For example, do I just need to decide what I want to level like regular combat, ranged combat or magic? Or do I need to level everything at least a little bit or what?

So far I got the adventure path skills to at least 5, some higher. Just not sure what is best to focus on in the beginning.

NOT_A_VIRUS.EXE
Dec 10, 2001
Thanks, all of that makes sense.