Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

Sitting in cars for hours waiting for cheating husbands.

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Edgar posted:

So how drunk can I get between cases? Also do we get old timey nicknames?

Between cases?! You must be new here. We’re drunk all the time.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

This dame clops in, gams all the way up to her withers. She played it coy but I could tell she was hot to trot.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
There I was, nursing the worse hangover this side of Newark. I downed my second shot of Jimmy B just as this dame strode in like she owned the place. Legs up to here and tits out to next Tuesday.

“You got another one of those, cowboy?” She asked, nodding at my empty glass. I looked around for a clean glass and finding none, I dumped out a begonia and dropped two fingers of Beam in the vase.

She took the slug and drained it in one gulp. My kinda broad. I grunted respect and offered a refill but she covered the vase with a well-manicured hand.

“It’s my husband,” she said. “He’s a real son of a bitch but he ain’t showed up since Thursday.”

“Thursday?” I said. “That’s the day before Friday. You tellin me this cat missed a Friday?”

“It ain’t right,” she said. “He ain’t never missed no Friday that I know about. Pardon my French mister but it’s real fuckin weird!”

“He been actin funny or anything, miss? Now if I had a dame like yous I wouldn’t be steppin out but I don’t know your husband like you do. Maybe he got hooked on a little strange.”

“Nah, he ain’t like that,” she said. “All’s I know is we was savin up for a house and he was tryin to sell some of his old stuff, said he had a couple of buyers lined up. I asked him when he was comin back but alls he said was “Shan’t speculate” and I ain’t seen him since.”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A whiff of the forest caused me to look up from my half empty rocks glass. There she was, gams the size of tree trunks that went all the way up, a voice that shook the office. One of them ent dames and she had a problem. I settled in for a long night as these kinda broads take a long time to get their words out. I sighed. Just another night at Middle Earth Detective Agency.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I;m thinkin about thos gams

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

Have you idiots considered the possibility (fact) that Smugworth probably (definitely) did it?

Buddy I ain’t left this desk in 17 years and I ain’t about to start now, capiche?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Overdog posted:

How do you stretch your legs? Or are they just L shaped now? :thunk:

I get plenty of exercise without leaving the office. I walk over to the whiskey cooler and then back to my desk.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Overdog posted:

So you've just admitted to leaving your desk. What else are you hiding? :hmmyes:

Why don’t you hire this private dick to find out?

*grabs balls*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It’s me, I’m the guy banging all the wives

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
And the husbands.

And I stole the Crown Jewels.

And killed a coupla guys.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Might have gotten up to a little smuggling.

Small amount of racketeering here and there.

You could also say I know a few guys.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

I've got frequent work for guys with your skills.

Stay listening.

Being a PI is the perfect cover. No one would ever suspect a dick of being a criminal.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Can I have a diamond?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

6 hours in a Holiday Inn parking lot, waiting for Paul Languini to leave room 304.

You want I should go in there and rough ‘im up a little?