Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Beaten to the punch by those public sector detectives once again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The dame walked in. A question immediately began to burn inside me. I had to ask, even though I knew I wouldn't like the answer.

"Is it Dame Diddy, Dame Daddy, or Dame Dummy?"

She didn't need to answer. I had solved the mystery in my mind already.

"Oh, I get it. You Biggie and he's Puffy!"

The Roc-A-Fella case. He had passed away from a disease that medicine wouldn't even understand until decades after the heyday of this particular genre. And this was the guy they had chosen to name their company after? I started to put it together...

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
A Dane walked in.

"Har du trapper i dit hus?"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I was warned Linguini had goons, but when I arrived at the warehouse to scope them out, all I saw was a table of nerds playing cards. And not manly cards like for poker. Some kind of JR Tolkien game.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I've installed my favorite arcade game in my office, Big Gams Hunter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
drat. Some nice little old lady from New England solved the murder mystery before I could.