Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Then she walked in. A dame with legs so long, she left (get it?? so long)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Ever since I started taking 'Toon cases again it's been a real circus. I got Horace Horsecollar asking me to check up on his wife Clarabell, she seems to think the grass is greener on Yosemite Sam's side. And I got to investigate Road Runner, the Laff-a-Lympics board thinks he's juicing. Then I'm supposed to follow Snagglepuss around, MGM is afraid his rumored "alternative lifestyle" will violate Hays. gently caress that, what a cougar does on his own time is his own business...I'll still take their money though.

Teddy, I sure wish you were here

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Those brats on the street called me "defective detective" today. I pretended not to hear them but it was obvious I was just ignoring them. I held back the tears this time though

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
The heat. The heat is the worst part. These summer nights are endless. I can't take off my trenchcoat, or everyone will see my pit stains. And the fedora just looks cool, so it stays on. When I was questioning Jimmy Throatpunch, the river of sweat pouring down my brow must've made me look like a tough customer because he coughed up some names quick. As I left, the puddle of sweat I left in his diner seat dripped to the floor. I nearly slipped but caught myself on his shoulder, leaving a dark handprint. He winced.

Now to track down this Emma SnakeEyes. God I'm dizzy

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
There I was in my office when this crazy dane walked in.

"Woof"

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Boss, I wrapped the missing jewelry case. You were right, Franky Fingers had them all along. Bad news is...let's just say he took a long walk off a short pier, ya hear me?

So now it's just me and the diamonds. And I got to thinking, who's to say Fingers didn't already sell 'em? ;)

Maybe we give Gracie a raise, she's a good kid

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

redshirt posted:

6 hours in a Holiday Inn parking lot, waiting for Paul Languini to leave room 304.

Ok boss I've been tailing this Tony Spaghetti fella and...oh boy...I think I got some wires crossed here

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

A Fancy Hat posted:

This was going to be my most difficult case yet. A dame, murdered in cold blood, her body stuffed into a suitcase and mailed to her ex-husband. The suspect? Frank "The Suitcase Killer" Ricaboni. How he got that nickname nobody seemed to know, but it was pretty damning in this case.

The Case of the Case. Did you need to case the joint?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

redshirt posted:

Old Man Languini is going to Tahoe this weekend, according to my sources.

Also, happy hours are a great way to stretch the food budget.

Boss can I take this one? I need to get out of town for a few days...I lost my patience when I got upstaged yet again by that loving kid detective Billy Whitman and kinda made a scene (yeah so I didn't know you can tell the species of an elephant by it's ears! Who woulda thunk that would crack the case of the circus heist)

Tahoe sounds nice, I could sightsee a little, take in the gams. Old Man Languini will be easy to tail, he's got that limp and he dont see so good