Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

By the transitive property, America bandanas are for buttholes though, so buying one would make you a butthole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I have a picture of my cat.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I can take or leave pickles on my burger but I want them to be crisp if I have them.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Clarste posted:

Modern tomatoes tasting less like tomato actually makes them more tolerable tbh.

I wouldn't know, every time I've eaten raw or sun dried tomatoes I've had horrible stomach pains so I stick to ketchup, which usually doesn't hurt.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Arc Hammer posted:

I thought they did that thing where most shows are bought as two seasons for reasons and it takes something supremely bad like the Netflix Bebop show to tank that sort of deal.

That's typically done with animation not live action and it's because between gigs animators scatter to the four winds and it can be a hell of a time tracking them down to get them to work again. It's why Invincible season 2 is so late and so few episodes, Amazon only bought one season.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

What if it doesn't fit the setting like thedas? Although I think dragon age has katanas anyway.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

It was a placeholder but nobody came up with a better name before launch of the first game.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

How does something like that work, power of large numbers, encyclopedic knowledge of keyframes?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

How do you score a point when everything is covered in oil?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Waffleman_ posted:

Like from you can watch it on an airplane. Someone ripped it.

That's pretty crazy. Someone had access to the inflight entertainment network and had hacking tools with them and knew the gridman movie wasn't up anywhere. Wild.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Rocko is really good, very subversive humor for the time.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

People still drink Bawls? That stuff tastes like crap, at least drink something with a more modern flavor profile. They have energy drinks that taste like Skittles now fercrissakes.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Mister Facetious posted:

What, you don't like the classic flavor of melted white freeze pop?

They never had white in the flavor ice packs I had as a kid, probably post dates my childhood. But yeah no thanks to the taste of Bawls in my mouth.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Southern Cassowary posted:

currently drinking the superior diet soda, diet dr pepper

Unfortunately my doctor wants me to give up sugar and caffeine so I can't even have a diet Dr Pepper. We'll see how long I can manage that.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

It's a mildly alcoholic drink with active cultures, basically drinkable yogurt but it gets you buzzed.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

wait what for real? no wonder I see crunchy moms chugging that poo poo

Note, it doesn't taste like yogurt. But yeah it's .05% alcohol by volume, you'll notice, especially if you chug a bunch of it like people do. It's just enough to get a mild buzz on without really impairing you, unless you drink like 6 liters of the stuff.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I'm a cat
I'm a kitty cat
And i meow meow meow
And i meow meow meow

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I've never met an openly gay Jesus. I'm sure they exist but I've never met one. OG Jesus was probably bi though, but my hallucinations and delusions don't trend toward the religious so I've never met Him either.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Discotek is single handedly ressurecting my lost DVD collection.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Oh come on, it's middle school you can't gently caress up your bangs that bad.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Bi erasure is real but I don't think this is the case here. This sounds more like aspirational thinking.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Also blind posting your invites can get you censured if they notice a lot of bots in your invite tree.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I can't stand wings, too much work for how little meat they have. And don't get me started on boneless wings those are just adult chicken nuggets and you know it.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

They give you so many, like I could fill my friend group several times over with the number of invites they've sent out.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Do they decapitate you in the spinoff?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

First high def yeah. I don't remember any of his works being adapted since Monster.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I don't understand why people namesearch (or in this case I guess topicsearch) and then bust into a thread they've never interacted with before to poo poo out their opinion on an issue like anyone will care.

I mean who has the loving time?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I wish my phone would stop giving me overwatch 2 news. I keep pressing the not interested button and it's not helping.

Ah well, watching Pluto, pretty good so far, about halfway through.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That's weird usually it's work in the office or be fired, not the other way around.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Femboys are adorable though, the way they stretch the boundaries of gender norms is great.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Doubling student debt wouldn't do anything, the worst debtors already owe more than they can pay back in their lifetime.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Enough. Where are the mentally ill dudes.

Guilty as charged

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Maybe it's worse than you think, maybe they're in jail.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Oh poo poo it was that anime, the one where the entire first season everyone was shipping the two lead girls and then in season 2 they pulled a hard swerve into "heteros only" territory and everybody lost interest.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Woolsey was not good at the cultural references, no. He did the best he could with the time he had which was often not a lot. He had a particular style that is very familiar to players of Final Fantasy games on the SNES which he also translated.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah inflation strikes again and candy bars are like a tenth of an ounce smaller, which doesn't sound like much but when the candy bars are already only like an ounce to begin with that's a lot.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

No because inflation is when costs go up. So candy bars get smaller at the same or increased price, which is some bullshit.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Arist posted:

decidedly non

They're working on changing that though, much to the consternation of Crunchyroll.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I had tacos today, and tacos yesterday. I need to stop eating tacos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

GateOfD posted:

Ahhhh i won $1500

Walk away, walk away