Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Yeah so this has been written on the back of my mirror at my place. Looks Russian?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

BUG JUG posted:

How old is the mirror?

I mean I guess like decades old? I mean the place isn't like a brand new place or anything.

I know from my landlord that the last tenant lived here for 15 years.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I'm positive that some goon has the answer because no matter the subject someone always kramers in and is like "Actually I got my PHD in weird poo poo written behind mirrors."

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

There's a magic shop / some sort of wiccan place near me so maybe I can just go show them the picture.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Yeah I guess it probably is runes. However the bottom row has a weird marking that doesn't make sense to me even looking at all those runic alphabets.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Well I've spent an ordinate amount of time looking at runes today and conclude that the last tenant was probably mentally ill and just wrote crazy poo poo. Or I'm now cursed. One of those two things.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I am going to go to the wiccan bookstore and see if they recognize the runes. I will report back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

The first five characters likely spell CHRIS (ᚳᚺᚱᛁᛋ).

Oh wait the guy who used to live here is named Chris

Maybe he wrote his name in weird runes?