Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Loden Taylor posted:

you gotta alice through the looking glass that poo poo, wonderful things await on the other side

Lol!

redshirt posted:

If this is the horror thread, I want you to know I've put myself through all manner of horror training. And I think I am ready.

You’ve, like, died multiple times, so is that the horror training or does it mean you did not actually learn anything from your training?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

I believe the ^ over the CHRIS, the smiley face, and the poo poo underneath are just decorative. If you ignore that stuff, you get:

CHRISMLS??
MILS?? : FIDLES

The last five characters of the first line are apparently repeated on the second line, but with an additional "i". This could indicate that they hosed up the first attempt, and that it's 'supposed to' read:

CHRIS MILS??
MILS?? : FIDLES

The ?? parts are the characters that resemble an x and a backwards dollar sign, which have yet to be identified.

Current hypothesis: you got a white supremacist named Chris haunting the terlet, and he's got pretty bad writing.

I swear I’ve seen the dollar sign looking thing in a video game that uses faux runes in a puzzle or two.

I also got “Chris” and a bunch of gibberish using a table for a runic font that may or may not follow any of the actually runic written languages. But it was also missing the dollar signy thing.