Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
The Weakerthans
Cymbals Eat Guitars
Spoon
The Replacements
Elder
Vektor
The Cure
Jawbreaker
Soundgarden
Isis

also painfully boring list from you OP gee whiz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

King Gizzard is good poo poo and I need to go see them at Red Rocks one of these days

yeah I was listening to their new album today and noticed they released 3!! albums last year and they tour constantly. hardest working band on the planet, definitely top 10 worthy

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Earwicker posted:

king crimson
talking heads
os mutantes
yes
soundgarden
appleseed cast
slayer
tori amos
deftones
nine inch nails

hell yeah appleseed cast

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Bodyholes posted:

Failure
Hum
Radiohead
Pink Floyd
King Crimson
Pixies
Polvo
The Shaggs
Low
Neil Young

gently caress I don't know how I forgot about Hum, Downward is Heavenward was my favorite album for years and Inlet is an incredible album

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Szyznyk posted:

I knew what this was before clicking it, and it is the best.

I genuinely don't know much about Prince and this video was very eye opening holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Overdog posted:

Which cover shreds harder? Hendrix's star spangled banner or Clapton on moon river? I think Hendrix would say Hendrix and Clapton would say Hendrix.

:yeah: