Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Steely Dan
Van Halen
Rolling Stones
Elton John
Billy Joel
Ben Folds Five
Joe Walsh
Thin Lizzie
Rush
Cake

Honorable mention to Jackson Browne for the most perfect and depressing break up song of all time “Late For the Sky”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

redshirt posted:

What's your single favorite Van Halen song?

Dance the Night Away.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Vampire Panties posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y

What Prince stunt live on some pretty big guitar dudes

I knew what this was before clicking it, and it is the best.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

redshirt posted:

Happy Trails and I was being all pissy and weird and I apologize.

Diver Down is all pretty much a goof but it’s a beautiful goof. And I will defend the Pretty Woman music video to the very end.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Stink Billyums posted:

I'd swap Loverboy for Trooper and Bryan Adams for Barenaked Ladies

Where in the gently caress is Gordon Lightfoot?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Stink Billyums posted:

can't rock out to edmund fitzgerald

Learn the Canadian Railroad Trilogy Dance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Overdog posted:

Which cover shreds harder? Hendrix's star spangled banner or Clapton on moon river? I think Hendrix would say Hendrix and Clapton would say Hendrix.

Clapton would say Hendrix but in his mind would be hoping Hendrix would get out of Britain with the rest of the (British style racial slurs).