Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Nirvana on that list is laughable. Drop them and The Who, add AC/DC and Black Sabbath and you're good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

kntfkr posted:

ewwwwwwwwwwww

Those two are the only hard rock bands on the original list. You're clearly a soft rock kinda person...ewwwwwww

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

The actual list should be

1) Pig Destroyer

end of list

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

itry posted:

What did that pig do? What was its crime?

:hmmyes:

Choosing to wear the badge is a crime unto itself

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Spinz posted:

You've got to be kidding

AC DC who I saw live and enjoyed Back n Black album totally, have like 1 song they do variations of, that's it

Be real

The "one song a thousand times" thing is funny but not really true. They most certainly had a very particular style and rarely strayed far from it but that's also part of their charm. For a band to be active for 50 years and literally never bow to industry pressure and always do exactly what they want is pretty much the encapsulation of Rock n Roll in my book.

It's all about personal taste so whatever. I can see an argument for The Who despite not really liking them myself though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Since everyone's serious posting

Metallica
Pantera
Rage Against the Machine
White Zombie
Deftones
Guns n Roses
Van Halen
Pink Floyd
Black Sabbath
AC/DC

Honorable mention
Queen
Prince
Led Zeppelin

redshirt posted:

What's your single favorite Van Halen song?
Panama is just so fun to listen to while driving fast. I blame Gran Turismo 3(?) for that

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Sep 16, 2023