Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

neato burrito posted:

honorable mention: Iwrestledabearonce (but only with the original singer)

I'm not much of a core kid so their stuff never really clicked with me, but I met the OG singer and guitarist at a show once and they were both incredibly lovely people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZZjt4ZLdeA

a wilhelm scream haven't released a bad album in their 19 years of rocking

This is the correct take and the only reason people don't love Lose Your Delusion more is because any follow-up to Partycrasher was gonna be a letdown, that album just rips so loving hard.

I loving love these guys, nice to see another fan on the forums.

Edit: also they've been rocking for at least 22 years, have some respect.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Szyznyk posted:

Steely Dan
Van Halen
Rolling Stones
Elton John
Billy Joel
Ben Folds Five
Joe Walsh
Thin Lizzie
Rush
Cake

Honorable mention to Jackson Browne for the most perfect and depressing break up song of all time “Late For the Sky”.

This is a legit solid list and I want to add that everyone should listen to "Late For the Sky" immediately because it is a goddamn singer-songwriter masterpiece.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Stink Billyums posted:

I'd swap Loverboy for Trooper and Bryan Adams for Barenaked Ladies

No Triumph? The shame! :canada: