Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Biggest lie of P was when they told me the burning was normal. Enjoy the game friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Namtab posted:

Biggest lie of P was when they told me the burning was normal. Enjoy the game friends!

Will do, dude.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

So we're just openly posting spoilers in Imp Zone now? Cute.

Unbookmarking.

lol

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
it's out on GP and been laughing constantly at the concept and execution is a good way.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pinocchio also has a quartz-powered device lodged inside him called a P-Organ. This functions as an entirely separate, and somewhat complicated, skill tree that players can level up by finding hidden quartz throughout the many zones of Kratz

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

Pinocchio also has a quartz-powered device lodged inside him called a P-Organ. This functions as an entirely separate, and somewhat complicated, skill tree that players can level up by finding hidden quartz throughout the many zones of Kratz

I remain unable to tell if someone is taking the P when they post stuff about this game. I'm so glad it exists

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I remain unable to tell if someone is taking the P when they post stuff about this game. I'm so glad it exists

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Day 1 patch notes: Stimulating your P-Organ with the Geppetto Slidewave will now restore Sanity.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Day 1 patch notes: Stimulating your P-Organ with the Geppetto Slidewave will now restore Sanity.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

xX_DaNozeKnows_Xx: teaching advanced multi-only p-organ tech on stream. haters stay mad while danozegrowz

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah! posted:

xX_DaNozeKnows_Xx: teaching advanced multi-only p-organ tech on stream. haters stay mad while danozegrowz

lol christ

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah! posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah! posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/BasedToddHpwar/status/1703844107687494024?s=20

thank you Gay Todd Howard

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

This game rules.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh it's on gamepass? well you couldnt even PAY me to play this rear end [yelling] XBOX, TURN ON IN COGNITO, DIM THE LIGHTS

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Actually surprised to see that my PC meets the minimum requirements

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
surprise of pc

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

surprise of pc

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

surprise of pc

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

surprise of pc

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Fungah! posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

oh it's on gamepass? well you couldnt even PAY me to play this rear end [yelling] XBOX, TURN ON IN COGNITO, DIM THE LIGHTS

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

surprise of pc