Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It is not really called a P-Organ dude. Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

100% is

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

and i wouldnt want it any other way

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

It has a funny name, but the P-Organ and its history is actually quite sad if you dive into the lore.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Its a must play for this and many other reasons.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

Grow up.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I've almost unlocked phase 4 of the p-organ

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sourdough posted:

I've almost unlocked phase 4 of the p-organ

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

goferchan posted:

The Black Rabbit Gang :bang:

Got their asses

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

The last chapter is absolutely brutal. Might be the hardest area/bosses in any souls-like.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Big post-credits spoilers: The reveal about what the sequel is going to be based on is insane lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

fadam posted:

Big post-credits spoilers: The reveal about what the sequel is going to be based on is insane lol

Jesus Christ lol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

fadam posted:

oh gently caress yeah. Flies of D

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
beat the game, gave it applause as the credits rolled. can't remember the last time I had so much fun playing a game. Sequel bait was equally hilarious, give me more.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

fadam posted:

Insane lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fadam posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fadam posted:

incredible lmfao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

fadam posted:

Well I suppose I'll keep playing.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

welcome posted:

Well I suppose I'll keep playing.

You should, it’s a terrific game.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

fadam posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

The Black Rabbit Gang :bang:

Jesus loving christ

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

The greatest lie P ever told was convincing the world his game wouldn't be good

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Jesus loving christ

You only have to kill the first guy to win. I took out the other two siblings as they spawned in but once the third one spawned I just focused all my poo poo on the big guy and burned down the remaining 25% of his HP. The sister who spawns first is annoying but doesn't do a lot of damage so you can be kinda reckless, the spear guy was dangerous but I found him the easiest to parry.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Beat them after posting that. Each boss really delivers the perfect amount of cruelty. I found it pretty easy to cheese the sub-rabbits with the Holy Swords glaive form, which is my current weapon MVP

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Yeah it's so sick, been using that for bosses and the booster glaive blade + baton hilt for running through levels

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
started my ng+ run and going to try out the big strength based weapons starting with the giant electric hammer. the weight of the weapons in this game is so good

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

Yeah it's so sick, been using that for bosses and the booster glaive blade + baton hilt for running through levels

:cheerdoge: A fine choice. I like how the baton hilt incorporates a little flourish when you're done mashing R1, and that the noise of the blade or whatever it is spinning differs depending on what blade you're using. I'm sure that you know what I mean...

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

God, I'd swagger around with that baton everyday if I could.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Just beat the game, my weapon of choice ended up being the saw blade with the boost-glaive handle.

The last two bosses are so sick, great fights.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Ghosthotel
Dec 27, 2008

the katana special weapon rules, it has a built in parry on its charged strong attack, the timing is kind of weird to get used to but it completely disrupts multi-hit attacks.

wish at least one boss weapon had advance scaling though cus i always like playing strength + magic builds.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Ghosthotel posted:

the katana special weapon rules, it has a built in parry on its charged strong attack, the timing is kind of weird to get used to but it completely disrupts multi-hit attacks.

wish at least one boss weapon had advance scaling though cus i always like playing strength + magic builds.

You can still use the handle mods to change scaling on boss weapons, I assumed you couldn't at first

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I traded every boss soul for the talismans and never used a single one because they're all so heavy.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I've been using the puppet ripper scythe, it's incredibly cool

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Polendina ftw.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Polendina ftw.

in new game+ im doing all the opposite dialog choices and i got to the point where he asks if a puppet and a human can be in love. one of the options is just brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nutmeg posted:

in new game+ im doing all the opposite dialog choices and i got to the point where he asks if a puppet and a human can be in love. one of the options is just brutal

There’s no way I am ever choosing that option.