Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It has a better camera. Why wouldn’t you want to take better photos of your orange chicken and potato salad?

Also please don’t post here if you own an android :chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Yeah maybe, looks cool.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i heard the iphone 15 eats pussy and thats why the chinese banned it.

we're being replaced

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Just more crapple junk for the landfill

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

China doesn't know how to use pussy juice to power their subsystems. Morans.

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

You can play 8 y/o games at 30 fps on the iPhone pro. It's gonna be great. :D

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
too much electronic waste produced so the corporate fat cats can inflate their salarys because dipshits are stupid enough to buy a new phone every 10 minutes because they need to load instagram .004 miliseconds faster

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I shan’t be replacing my 14pro until they have 3dDickSucc technology.

Sep 13, 2023
the new iphone is possibly a slight upgrade for those still on iphone 6, if you think lightening headphones are wise;

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
I already have a phone that uses usbc so no,, i dont think i will

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I will personally swirlie anyone who does, op

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Hurf durf the new phone is barely any different than last year's phone!

Well... duh. Smartphones are a matured products and most changes will be small from now on. If they started calling them by the year they release, like car models, maybe people would stop attempting to be smug about it.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Yes, I need to start capturing spatial video and photos so that I can experience them on my Apple Vision Pro headset when it comes out next year.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
no

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Hurf durf the new phone is barely any different than last year's phone!

Well... duh. Smartphones are a matured products and most changes will be small from now on. If they started calling them by the year they release, like car models, maybe people would stop attempting to be smug about it.

youre arguing my point, and car waste is far worse than phone waste. why buy a new fuckin phone every year for only slight changes.

peak boomer mentality. car manufacturers recognized the fact that boomers needed to trade in their cars every year because ???, so they started making cars that werent designed to last as long because your primary customers have lead brain and trade in their vehicles every year to buy new ones so why spend all that money on longevity?

phone manufacturers realize that phones are the cars of younger generations so gently caress longevity.

Sep 13, 2023
imagine a future where apple never invents anything better than the iphone

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I love my android tho

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
My phone has a stylus that I never use BITVCH!!!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
No, op

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
I probably wouldn't have upgraded from an 11 if my phone provider didn't send me the 14 , I find there is barely any difference anyway

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
CRAPPLE!!!!

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

91323 posted:

the new iphone is possibly a slight upgrade for those still on iphone 6, if you think lightening headphones are wise;

for me it's the SE

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I, like most of the global phone owning population, own an android phone.

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
The what?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

:cawg:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

oh you got in my WAY rear end in a top hat way to go

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Spinz posted:

I love my android tho

Three Olives posted:

Yes, I need to start capturing spatial video and photos so that I can experience them on my Apple Vision Pro headset when it comes out next year.

The Hello Machine posted:

I already have a phone that uses usbc so no,, i dont think i will

Overdog posted:

Yeah maybe, looks cool.

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

I shan’t be replacing my 14pro until they have 3dDickSucc technology.

The question wasn't whether you are planning to buy the new iPhone, it was whether anyone is. The answer, of course, is yes.

So many narcissists ITT

Sep 13, 2023
1977:

1987:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Only FEMALES buy iphones

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
if i dont have the newest iphone, how will people know that I'm stylish + have money???

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I need the a phone with a superior camera to take high res pictures of my puckered butthole it's the image I use instead of my face to unlock my phone

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

if i dont have the newest iphone, how will people know that I'm stylish + have money???

That’s what the 1000 dollar Apple watch is for.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

91323 posted:

1977:

1987:

It's connected to a device that counts the rotary pulses and sends dial tones to the VOIP adaptor so it actually works.

Like, 5 people have the number to it, it's the oh poo poo it's ringing phone.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

can't imagine owning a crapple op

every time I try to do something simple with my partners iPhone it's always in some dumb unintuitive place

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i have a 13 and it's still very good op, shan't be upgrading for a couple years

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Was thinking of just getting the latest SE.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I have a 13 Pro Max because the company I was doing some consulting for just gave it to me for free because they're just that wealthy

It sucks, it's too heavy and way too big to hold comfortably. I should have asked them for a regular 13 Pro. Woe is me.

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

I only participate in the highest fidelity phone conversations on my new iPhone 16 Elite Developer's Edition with Chrome finish and gold filigree.

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada’s largest network.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I'll buy a new iphone when apple lets me loving jailbreak it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Toxic Mental posted:

I have a 13 Pro Max because the company I was doing some consulting for just gave it to me for free because they're just that wealthy

It sucks, it's too heavy and way too big to hold comfortably. I should have asked them for a regular 13 Pro. Woe is me.

Steve jobs was right, not about cancer treatment options, but about big phones being lovely. The standard size, like chemo, is the best.