Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm waiting for the next version of Windows Mobile, the last decent mobile os

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Triikan posted:

iOS has definitely never had any NSA backdoors installed in them. (This statement works whether talking about Cisco or Apple}

If Cisco was willing to put NSA backdoors in their products, the NSA wouldn't have had a whole operation to intercept packages of Cisco routers being sent various places so they could add additional hardware inside to put in a backdoor.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 44 minutes!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

My work ships a new one every year if you ask for it on the company IT portal. Still running the iPhone I got five years ago when I started this job.

why aren’t you getting the new one ever time and selling it or using it and selling the previous gen one?

thats like $5-800 or more you’ve left on the table every time an i phone released during those five years dumb rear end!!!!

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I'm still using a 3 year old galaxy a52 but the charging port is gettin really fucky so I'm thinking of getting a pixel

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I like how it's apparently a fashion statement and I have to use iPhones for work and iPads and I have a shitload of older ones (like iPhone 12 old lol) at my disposal and then brand new ones up to and including the latest and greatest pro max versions and my company is happy for me to test drive the newest poo poo

And for my own personal phone I still use $300-or-less androids with 8gb of ram and like 256 internal + 256 SD card because it's just better and iPhones are dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
If you have a strong opinion on the matter you’re an rear end in a top hat.