Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sanguinary
Nov 2, 2005

Aramis posted:

Bidets have the major drawback that there is just no going back. I suspect it has more to do with a general freshness coming from the water than anything else, but the classic western toilet experience just subjectively feels like it leaves you unclean once you've used a bidet regularly for a while, no matter how perfectly the séance goes.

I just spent all vacation missing my bidet. It's such a game changer.

Also speaking of bathroom recommendations, I got a squatty potty years ago and between it and adding psyllium fiber to my diet, my life has gotten better in every way. It doesn't work for everyone, but if you have issues making GBS threads, get a bathroom stool - lifting your knees above your hips just seems to make things flow smoother.

If you've got a large washroom, you can get any kind of stool, but if your bathroom is tiny like mine, the squatty potty is perfect since it takes next to no real estate by wrapping around the toilet. There's lots of off-brand ones, but I got the brand name 7 or so years ago and it's been worth every penny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU