Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Kirk ever hoist a Lombardi?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
*deep breath* Ha ha ha ha ha haa ha ha ha ha haaaaa
ha ha ha ha ha..no
Hell no
Yes (i'm not serious)
Maybe
Yes (i'm serious, please call a doctor)
View Results

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

It's Thursday Night Football live from the Amazon!

See! The Minnesota Vikings QB'ed by the most adequate man in the world, Kirk Cousins! Watch literal football alien Justin Jefferson make this man look like an above average NFL QB!

See! If the Eagles are still drunk from their Superbowl loss last season! A win is a win but what the hell was that offense last Sunday? Watch in surprise as their RBs play musical chairs on the sideline to determine who starts!

Does the Eagles defense still have that fire in their gut? Can the Vikings ever recover from their humiliating playoff loss to the New York Giants? How many drinks has Al Michaels had prior to the game? How much of his DNA is steak? All these questions and more will be asked on Thursday! Night! Football!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
ahem

FLY EAGLES FLY

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
I'm looking forward to a nice nap within ten minutes of kickoff :)

And then a challenging Friday crossword!

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Thread title should be "Lol, Vikings" because that's going to be said a lot tonight.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

is amazon prime the only way to watch tnf? like, there's no tv package anywhere that offers it?

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Youtube tv has tnf too I think? Maybe it’s apple now? I dunno, the tnf rights keep changing every couple years

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

abelwingnut posted:

is amazon prime the only way to watch tnf? like, there's no tv package anywhere that offers it?

You can watch it on NFL+ but it's limited to phones and tablets. Which is stupid as poo poo.

I'm gonna be watching it on my 5.5-inch phone screen and shitposting on my 17" laptop I guess.

Anyway, GOOOO BIIIIRDS!

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Little by little, televised/streaming football has gotten more and more difficult to watch for me. NFL+ revoked viewing rights for US territories.

By 2027 I should be getting telegrams the day after the game with a terse recap.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

go birds

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I must apologize for the poll because I could have sworn I clicked to allow multiple choices. :(

I'm gonna fall on my s word.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Sep 15, 2023

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

bird s

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Not an emptyquote.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

I love Marshawn

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Watching the Prime broadcast and I definitely thought that Tony Gonzalez was Herm Edwards.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
:geno:

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Marshawn Lynch is a national treasure

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Darth Brooks posted:

Thread title should be "Lol, Vikings" because that's going to be said a lot tonight.

Some fans (like me) are live commenting on this game, feels bad...don't do that to yourselves Vikings fans.

Just do the post game stuff.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Rags to Liches posted:

:hmmyes:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Kirk. Cousins.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

I fear that I am perhaps prepared for a proper amount of football

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Rags to Liches posted:

They should have filmed him doing a witnessesque sexy sponge bath scene

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Go eagles

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

eagles gonna be 0-2 after tonight yet somehow have a 2-0 record

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Qirk

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Kirk
hosed
Chicken

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

bean mom posted:

eagles gonna be 0-2 after tonight yet somehow have a 2-0 record

Fire everybody summarily execute howie

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
The TNF pregame show crew is two generations younger than the fox pregame show crew.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Darth Brooks posted:

aw dang it

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

SirPablo posted:

The TNF pregame show crew is two generations younger than the fox pregame show crew.

Prime viewers are two generations younger than Fox viewers

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Channel 29 had their guy make his prediction from the place where they captured the escaped murderer.

Go birds

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Birds

Please do better tonight

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 31 minutes!

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

Channel 29 had their guy make his prediction from the place where they captured the escaped murderer.

Go birds

i thought he was just a random philly hobo lol i've never seen channel 29 before

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Good soup! posted:

Birds

Please do better tonight

Good group!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I shoulda gone down to the stadium to putz around before it got too close to gametime. Oh well.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

SirPablo posted:

lmao

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

kurt cousins

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Does the Amazon audio sound like rear end for anyone else that has a good sound system

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Is "prime vision" going to just be bad nerd poo poo or will it be okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Prime viewers are two generations younger than Fox viewers