Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Seems pretty busted to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Didn't look dirty, but seems to be fine after poking at it with a sim card tool.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Pixel warriors in the UK are being offered the opportunity to test pre release google hardware which is cool, the kicker is you have to be able to personally collect it from London

Sod that

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Been searching from time to time to try to find any news of Tile being added to Android Find My. Weirdly only found this now (from April 9):

https://www.androidauthority.com/tiles-response-to-find-my-network-3432797/

quote:

tl;dr:
  • When Google announced the Find My Device network in 2023, it mentioned compatible trackers from Tile.
  • It now appears Tile is not currently working on an item locator that’s compatible with Google’s network.
  • A spokesperson for the company says it is focused on “integrating Tile’s technology into the Life360 map.”

I don't even know wtf Life360 is, but saw someone mention it here earlier. I guess the original plan was to go with Google, but the acquisition changed things at some point.

edit: oh, family tracking. Geez I backed the wrong horse with Tile. I only ever bought them because of the announcement they'd eventually work with the Android Find My network.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
I just asked the Google Assistant to set a reminder, and it just keeps saying "sorry, I didn't understand", even though the speech to text step went fine. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

hooah posted:

I just asked the Google Assistant to set a reminder, and it just keeps saying "sorry, I didn't understand", even though the speech to text step went fine. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Try again 4 times and hope that the AI decides that it actually wants to do something.

Seriously, this is why I always stop using Assistant, because it is so inconsistent on what it is going to do. My personal favorite is when I tell it to send a text message to my wife or reply to a message and it says "OK" after I tell it the message and just... doesn't do anything. So many times I have told my wife I am on my way home or given her an update on something only to find out that I left her on read.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Lowen SoDium posted:

Try again 4 times and hope that the AI decides that it actually wants to do something.

Seriously, this is why I always stop using Assistant, because it is so inconsistent on what it is going to do. My personal favorite is when I tell it to send a text message to my wife or reply to a message and it says "OK" after I tell it the message and just... doesn't do anything. So many times I have told my wife I am on my way home or given her an update on something only to find out that I left her on read.

Yeah, my experience using Assistant to do things like set alarms has all too often been it telling me "Okay, I've set your alarm" without in any way setting my alarm. I pretty much only use it to identify songs at this point.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Are there any other phones that offer functionality similar to Samsung's Dex? That every USB C device doesn't have that baked in now is insane.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Failed Imagineer posted:

Seems pretty busted to me
You were not wrong.

Just mentioning it because I feel like on reddit people complain about OP tech support being terrible, but they were really good about respecting my time, experience etc with these buds being hosed up. Getting new ones in warranty.

And to be clear... they sounded fantastic with my music. I mostly listen to electro-industrial with bass heavy kick drums, and they sounded awesome. In practice I mostly still listen to podcasts while commuting by bike.

I bought top of the line Jabras, and they work great just an Android device, they do not sound as good. But everything else about the experience is so much batter.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Google Assistant is becoming abandonware. Can't use it to add items to lists anymore, and Google support will disconnect you the moment they learn your problem is a software problem, in their words "we don't have a support department for Google Assistant"

Sucks if you bought Nest/Home smart speakers.

I assume they stopped bug fixing Assistant because they're all in on Gemini.

smoobles fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Apr 30, 2024

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Lists still seem to work fine for me. I pulled up assistant on my watch, told it to "add eggs to my shopping list" and it was there in keep instantly.

I even took it one step further.

"Create a new list called Stuff and add Pens to it" It created a new list in keep called "Stuff" and added the item "pens" to it.

I then asked my Nets Hub sitting on my desk what was on my shopping list and it pulled up eggs on the screen with checkboxes.

I then asked it "what's on my stuff list." I got back "You have one thing on that list, pens" with it being displayed.

I then told it to check pens off the list and it's now crossed out in keep.

Reminders also seem to be working just fine. I just asked it to "remind me in 1 minute to stand up" and it populated the reminder in Tasks and I got a notification in a minute to stand up.

bull3964 fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Apr 30, 2024

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Yeah it seems to work for 99% of people. For me it says the item was added, shows me the item on the list in a little preview, then doesn't add it. Googling the issue shows me a few dozen people with the same problem going back to 2023, none of whom found resolutions.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

In other news, current rumors are reporting that there will be no price hike for the Pixel 8a and it will still be $499 and there may be an option for a 256gb variant as well.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

bull3964 posted:

Lists still seem to work fine for me. I pulled up assistant on my watch, told it to "add eggs to my shopping list" and it was there in keep instantly.

I even took it one step further.

"Create a new list called Stuff and add Pens to it" It created a new list in keep called "Stuff" and added the item "pens" to it.

I then asked my Nets Hub sitting on my desk what was on my shopping list and it pulled up eggs on the screen with checkboxes.

I then asked it "what's on my stuff list." I got back "You have one thing on that list, pens" with it being displayed.

I then told it to check pens off the list and it's now crossed out in keep.

Reminders also seem to be working just fine. I just asked it to "remind me in 1 minute to stand up" and it populated the reminder in Tasks and I got a notification in a minute to stand up.

This is also my experience of both

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

smoobles posted:

Yeah it seems to work for 99% of people. For me it says the item was added, shows me the item on the list in a little preview, then doesn't add it. Googling the issue shows me a few dozen people with the same problem going back to 2023, none of whom found resolutions.

This does not suggest abandonware this suggests a very uncommon bug happening for a few dozen people

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

I'm just sorta watching the Google Assistant stuff. My ex-wife brought it into this house, otherwise I'd have stayed skeptical/avoidant, but it's worked great here so I don't begrudge it.

Why I've been balking on adding more, for ~2 years now the Nest Mini speakers have been priced at $70 CAD when they used to frequently go for $30 on sale. So I haven't done more when I kinda needed it.

But if the system is dead, then fine whatever.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

I mean, the issue of support is real. There are several google products that fall in to that hole.

My nest camera in the back keeps picking up my parked car as a moving vehicle when it's raining, snowing, or the condensation output from my furnace drifts over the field of view. This is despite the fact that I carved out that corner of my driveway from detection to try to prevent this. There are a few people reporting this issue on their support forums and Google even asked for picture examples, but it's been dead silent.

Similarly, they added in an asinine warning for battery operated cameras and doorbells that goes off every time it gets below freezing that battery life could be affected. This triggers for every battery powered device ever time it goes from above freezing to below freezing (literally 32f). There's no way to turn this off and it's not even in a specific notification channel. We dip above and below freezing every 24 hours for a chunk of the year and it's maddening seeing that warning. People have been complaining about it, but they've done nothing to make it something we can turn off. It's not even actionable. If you want to warn, put an icon or banner on the feed itself that warns about it, otherwise what do expect me to do? I'm not going to take in all my cameras every time it dips below freezing and wrap them in a cozy blanket.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Not ignoring above, all valid but don't have anything to add.

What I missed mentioning about my otherwise Very Good OP Buds Pro 2 (phenomenal sound quality for price/size) ... holy hell they loving suck for being way too sensitive about pausing out-of-ear, with no way to tweak the feature.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

If you're cold they're cold

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

bull3964 posted:

I mean, the issue of support is real. There are several google products that fall in to that hole.

My nest camera in the back keeps picking up my parked car as a moving vehicle when it's raining, snowing, or the condensation output from my furnace drifts over the field of view. This is despite the fact that I carved out that corner of my driveway from detection to try to prevent this. There are a few people reporting this issue on their support forums and Google even asked for picture examples, but it's been dead silent.

Similarly, they added in an asinine warning for battery operated cameras and doorbells that goes off every time it gets below freezing that battery life could be affected. This triggers for every battery powered device ever time it goes from above freezing to below freezing (literally 32f). There's no way to turn this off and it's not even in a specific notification channel. We dip above and below freezing every 24 hours for a chunk of the year and it's maddening seeing that warning. People have been complaining about it, but they've done nothing to make it something we can turn off. It's not even actionable. If you want to warn, put an icon or banner on the feed itself that warns about it, otherwise what do expect me to do? I'm not going to take in all my cameras every time it dips below freezing and wrap them in a cozy blanket.

I have both of those issues with my Nest cameras. I don't know what the likelihood of Assistant going away, or being fully replaced by Gemini, is, but I know that I do have concerns that my existing Google/Nest speakers, cameras, and thermostat are going to end up unsupported and without functions.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Google support's answer to Assistant not doing anything but web results for whatever you asked (turn on the TV just searches for that, for instance) on wearOS 2 was to ask for more info then 18 months later just say "oh yeah it's not supported anymore ticket closed status WON'T FIX" lol

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

Can a Chromecast with Google TV be set up and used without a smartphone? It's for a 70 year old woman that looks at technology like it's literally made of magic. Like, jingling car keys at a newborn baby levels of wonder. Maybe a Roku is simpler?

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Alright, so this rant may qualify for the thread title. However, I got some OnePlus stuff to get off my chest. I have right now a OP12, OnePlus Open, and OnePlus Pad

First and foremost, the good. The OnePlus watch has been pretty nice (iffy fitness/sleep tracking, but good performance, stability, and battery life). I have some OnePlus Buds Pro 2 as well and they seem pretty nice even though I think I have enough true wireless earbuds to last me a lifetime right now. Even beyond that, thte hardware for all the other devices is good and they can all generally lead to decent experiences if that's where your budget is.

That said, holy hell am I getting tired of the laundry list of bugs and UI quirks.

Let's start with the google feed. It looks like this on both the OnePlus Open and OnePlus 12 (screenshot taken on the OnePlus 12).

This seems to ignore any device level font size or DPI settings. Doesn't matter what you change them to (default or not) this is the size of the text in the feed which is much larger than any other device I own (Pixel or Samsung). You can see there that the Weather (which you can't remove) is cut off. This is the kind of stuff that really rankles me. There is no action I can take to make this display properly. This is also default functionality on the device that anyone testing should see. This has persisted since at LEAST the OnePlus 10t, so we're talking well over a year at this point. Does this break anything? No. But it does make me feel like I'm not using a very polished device which kinda sucks because it's a backslide from where OnePlus was pre-ColorOS days.

This is similar.

Why is the shape around the weather this weird filled in D thing on the Google Weather widget when it's a scalloped circle on literally every other android device I own (which are numerous)? It's likely some weird scaling issue again, it points to something funky OnePlus must be doing with system level DPI.

Otherwise, let's run down some issues.

OnePlus 12
There are certain haptics you can't turn off even if you've turned off the sounds for them. You turn off the lock screen sound, it still vibrates when you press the power button to lock the phone. This is true even if you have the alert slider set to silent. You can't even turn off charging sounds, if you aren't in DnD or Vibrate/Silent, you get a charging sound no matter what. Even if you are in DnD and Silent, you still get haptics for charging. I understand you can't have a setting for all system functions for haptics and sound, but charging and locking the phone should be there and should behave consistently.

OnePlus 12 and OnePlus Open
I have the before mentioned feed and widget weirdness.

If you move the alert slider while Chrome is open, it brings up the find on page dialog box. Why? Who the gently caress knows. This is also something that's been happening for well over a year now and no effort has been made to fix it as far as I can tell.

The double tap the power button to launch camera actually sleeps the phone on the first press before pausing and opening the camera. This has the side effect of sometimes locking the device. If you are coming from a device that's already asleep, this is not big deal. However, it really feels clunky and (again) unpolished when you try to use that shortcut with a device you are currently using. Any other device I have recognizes the double tap without putting the device to sleep and launches the camera directly. This also means that on the OnePlus 12, you get extra haptic feedback because sleeping the device on the first press causes the lock device haptics to kick in before haptics go again when the camera launches.

OnePlus Pad
Some apps open in portrait when they are the only app running with no way to force them to landscape. This is very frustrating while using the keyboard attachment. Do a google search and the you have a reddit link to click? Reddit app then launches portrait which is sideways when using the keyboard. There's no way around this either. If any web link launches a portrait only app while using the keyboard, you essentially have to take it off the keyboard in order to use it.

The OnePlus Pad still doesn't have the Open's "Open Canvas" multitasking even though it was said to be coming. So you have two different multitasking paradigms you have to adapt to if you are a dual OnePlus Open and OnePlus Pad user.

Dual app shortcuts are broken. If you open up two apps and then tell it to save as a shortcut but you don't have the "Add downloaded apps to home screen" turned on in the launcher settings, the shortcut is nowhere to be found. Even if you turn that open on and reboot, the shortcuts don't show up. However, if you try to add the shortcut again, it tells you it already exists. The only way to fix this is to clear data on the launch and start over again. This has been a long standing bug that again, they haven't shown any interest in patching. It's mind boggling that it even passed testing.

The touchpad gestures sometimes don't behaving like you would want. Try to unlock the device? Sometimes it will work the first time, sometimes you can slide the lockscreen up all the way only for it to snap back down again, requiring you to use the touchscreen to swipe up to get to the pin entry. Same thing happens with the notification shade sometimes. You can't dismiss it with the normal gesture and have to either go back to home or use the touchscreen.

All

Performance, performance, performance. OnePlus is still doing the selective scheduling garbage where they throttle some apps including chrome. If you use the default performance profile on all three devices, Chrome is throttled back to (no joke) near Nexus 7 levels of performance. It's abysmal. Even when you put it in high performance profile, the SD8 Gen 3 in the OnePlus 12 still fails to outscore the Pixel 8 Pro by nearly 20% and is like 30% behind the S24U set in "lite" performance mode. Using chrome beta sidesteps the issue in normal performance profile which means they are doing a simple app whitelist deal on things.

The battery usage control for apps is still a disaster on these devices leading to endless prompts and unclear behavior. On Pixels, apps are allowed background activity but are optimized by default. You can then choose to either restrict their background use completely or let them be unrestricted. On oneplus devices, you have the battery settings "Allow foreground activity" and "Allow Background Activity" with "Allow foreground activity" set to on. But turning off "Allow Foreground activity" actually gives you a warning about delayed notifications which really seems to indicate that it's restricting all background activity if you turn that off. Flipping the allow background activity to on seems to be the same as "unrestricted" on pixel devices. Beyond that though, you have the whole "Auto Optimize" thing with three settings "Always Ask. Don't Optimize. Auto Optimize." Three options here is confusing. If you have it set to "Always Ask" but then dismiss the notifications, you are really saying "Don't Optimize". But when you select "Auto Optimize" what is it doing? Default options don't allow apps to run unrestricted in the background so they are already being optimized. This is basically saying "optimize harder" but that's not really a thing in the android SDK, so you're really just adding a layer that fucks with app behavior. Then this is the best part. If you have an app that you need let run unrestricted in the background and you tell it to "Don't optmize" you still get constant notifications about an app potentially draining your battery. This.poo poo.needs.to.die. Stop pretending you know better than the built in scheduler on how to sleep apps.

Notifications don't behaving properly. Some notifications that group will launch in to the app properly when you don't explicity expand. Gmail is not one of those things. If I have multiple gmail notifications, tapping on the collapsed group only expands the group and I can't launch into gmail unless I go into a specific message. On any other device I own, I can leave the notification collapsed and launch into the app itself, not going into a specific message. The inconsistent behavior here is maddening. At least I can finally swipe from either direction to dismiss notifications now.

Wallpaper based theming is a manual process if you use anther app to set a wallpaper. If you use an app to set the wallpaper, you have to manually go into "Wallpapers and Style" from settings to re-apply the auto color scheme. This is made even more annoying by the fact that you have to explictly go "Settings" -> Wallpaper and Style rather than long pressing on the home screen and selecting it there because the home screen selection is only a shortcut to change the wallpaper, not to go to the whole style. I mean, why would you want a shortcut to affect the whole style of your launcher from the launcher itself like every other device?

There are numerous other things littered about. My main issue is that this didn't used to be a problem. Pre-ColorOS days, things seemed to be a lot more consistent. These are all long standing usability issues since the shift to ColorOS base and they've had plenty of time to fix them but no progress seems to be happening. Again, none of these things are breakers in using the devices. They are generally fast and quite usable devices. I've even been a long standing defender of their cameras (hell I would take the OP12 camera over the S24U right now). It's just really glaring when I have them sitting next to multiple Pixel and Samsung products and I'm here thinking even OneUI feels more polished and less scatterbrained than OxygenOS at this point. I WANT them to be better because they do great hardware at reasonable prices. It's just that I can't shake the feeling that I'm using a $250 OS on an $800-$1300 device and that really sucks the oxygen out of the room (pun intended.)

bull3964 fucked around with this message at 14:09 on May 1, 2024

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

On the topic of Chromecast I was wondering if guests at your house can cast to your TV ads-free if you have YT Premium? Or does the person doin the casting need Premium as well to avoid ads.

Thinking of using YouTube for Karaoke where people can use their own device to queue a song

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

owls or something posted:

Can a Chromecast with Google TV be set up and used without a smartphone? It's for a 70 year old woman that looks at technology like it's literally made of magic. Like, jingling car keys at a newborn baby levels of wonder. Maybe a Roku is simpler?

Roku is as simple as it gets. Move cursor to desired name and click.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

FWIW my 70 year old mom loves the Amazon Firestick. It probably has the best universal remote. The thing that confuses old people the most is having more than one remote.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Roku is headed down a dark path, I would avoid.

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

bull3964 posted:

If you move the alert slider while Chrome is open, it brings up the find on page dialog box. Why? Who the gently caress knows. This is also something that's been happening for well over a year now and no effort has been made to fix it as far as I can tell.

Ha. I just tried this on my OP11 and had a "what the gently caress?" moment. I really miss the old OxygenOS. When I got my 7 Pro it felt fresh and modern and included just enough customization (compared to say a Pixel of the time) to satisfy my need to tinker and personalize things. Now I use my 11 to play phone games, the SOC is quite good at that, and the Pixel 8 has the software that I find the most pleasing.

teethgrinder posted:

And to be clear... they sounded fantastic with my music. I mostly listen to electro-industrial with bass heavy kick drums, and they sounded awesome. In practice I mostly still listen to podcasts while commuting by bike.

Speaking of OnePlus, that 7 Pro came with their Bullets neckband headphones which has always been my favorite form factor. Very hard to lose, the electronic bits aren't in the earpieces so they have very little weight to them, and they're even a hybrid design with a regular driver and balanced armature and sound absolutely amazing. After 5 years one of the cords is about to fail and I'll be pretty bummed.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

My OP7P still soldiers away on my nightstand. I was going to sell it awhile ago, but when I was cleaning it up to take pictures to sell, it slid off the couch and put a fairly deep scratch in the screen so I just decided to keep it for the popup camera novelty.

OnePlus used to be a brand that I could just recommend to people if they were generally Android savvy without too many reservations. If they wanted a high performing large screen device for less money and were generally fine with middle of the road cameras, they were a real viable option out there. Now, I have to take a step back and think "Is this person going to be bothered by random jank that doesn't hut the functionality of the device but could make it frustrating to use on occasion?"

The every other month patch schedule is archaic by modern standards and while they have upped their total update game, it would be nice to see a longer timeframe.

The Nord line is pretty compelling from a "really really cheap android device" and I would probably recommend them over the Moto alternatives in the same range.

It's just been funny watching the general narrative "With the OnePlus 12, OnePlus is back!" Really? I mean, I've owned the 10T and 11 and while the 12 is an improvement, it's your general YoY small improvements. I do like that they refocused a bit on the cameras and put way newer hardware in for the main cam, but otherwise it's the same old OnePlus. The 10Pro wasn't a great device (though one I didn't own so I just hear about that 2nd hand), but really no Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 device was all that good so they are hardly alone there.

Nothing seems to be doing some far more interesting stuff. The 2(a) seems like a legit great little device and it's a shame it's not officially being sold in the US. I have to wonder though if the device low end is going to start getting eroded away with longer support times for flagship (and midrange) devices. Google and Samsung are both stocking replacement parts with iFixit and making it easier to replace batteries in newer devices (even if you do still need to apply heat). An $80 battery replacement in 2028 on a 2024 flagship phone will likely still be a better investment than a $250 low end device and would only be through just half its life.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Mental Hospitality posted:

Ha. I just tried this on my OP11 and had a "what the gently caress?" moment.

Huh, it also happens on my OnePlus 7

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Not happening on my OP12. I only have Chrome installed on the work profile though if that makes a difference.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

smoobles posted:

On the topic of Chromecast I was wondering if guests at your house can cast to your TV ads-free if you have YT Premium? Or does the person doin the casting need Premium as well to avoid ads.

Thinking of using YouTube for Karaoke where people can use their own device to queue a song

I highly recommend using Karafun for a karaoke party. It's $10 a month (you can cancel after your party) but it's features and functions are SOOOO much better than just using youtube.

You can run it from your phone and cast your tv, you can run it on android TV, on Windows, etc. People can scan a QR code to add them selves to the queue if you want. Even has a neat-o feature were people can upload pictures to your "room" and they will display on the TV in the back ground.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Lowen SoDium posted:

I highly recommend using Karafun for a karaoke party. It's $10 a month (you can cancel after your party) but it's features and functions are SOOOO much better than just using youtube.

You can run it from your phone and cast your tv, you can run it on android TV, on Windows, etc. People can scan a QR code to add them selves to the queue if you want. Even has a neat-o feature were people can upload pictures to your "room" and they will display on the TV in the back ground.

Yeah my buddies have this and it's great when you have a spontaneous hang that turns into a big drunk night and you can just seamlessly transition into screaming some Deftones or Carly Rae or whatever

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Failed Imagineer posted:

Yeah my buddies have this and it's great when you have a spontaneous hang that turns into a big drunk night and you can just seamlessly transition into screaming some Deftones or Carly Rae or whatever

Bonnie Taylor - Total Eclipse

Keeping this on thread topic, the Android Karafun app casting to the TV was mind blowing when I first saw it. It only sends the video of the lyrics and animation, but not the app ui. So it's like it is using your TV as a second screen. I haven't seen many other apps that cast video like that.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Whoa Karafun is amazing, IDK how I didn't hear about til just now

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Holy poo poo, just learning about this now too and it sounds great!

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, my weekly karaoke night uses Karafun, it's a great service. I got a subscription over the pandemic to do stuff on FB or Zoom calls and kept it up because it's nice having the full library when I want to look up songs or see how a particular file sounds. There's a whole community section (that I have no idea how it actually works) with a lot of other songs, too.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
S24U touchers still happy with their big rectangle a couple months in? samsgunk will give me $600 towards one for my S22U and I'm debating the trade in

DeusIgnis
Jan 17, 2010

Finally was able to update my Nova Launcher to 8.0. So much better and smoother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I got a S23U for work, the regular 23 being my personal, still not sure how I feel. The screen is so much nicer, and it does feel better to use the big fucker, but at the same time you really feel that heft and footprint. Both phones have incurred more scratches than I've ever experienced, not sure what they did with that generation.