Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

I had this done at a Minute Clinic last week, but the water bottle was like the size of a windex bottle and she had to go through a bottle and a half of water before the evil was expelled from my ear.

It sucked, I got sensitive ears and apparently my ear canals are tiny. And since she had to use so much water I'm on antibiotic ear drops for a week. But at least my ears are clean. It felt like my eardrum was throbbing or vibrating sometimes, an unsettling sensation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

I have TMJ so it took me a long time to realize the ear drum vibration was due to earwax and not my incessant jaw clenching.

During last week's cleaning I initially winced and cringed and flinched so much she offered to refer me to an ENT but goddammit I was already paying $$ for her to do it so I just wanted it dealt with.

This post comes to you live from where I'm laying on the floor letting the antibiotic ear drops really soak in :negative: