Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

What power conditioning do I need for the fonts to pop in this thread? On Mobile if that matters.

I already have a set of poo poo post crystala before you ask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Look guys.. I know what router I should buy for wired for my music but when one must go wireless.

https://positive-feedback.com/reviews/hardware-reviews/fidelizer-airstream/

here's a solid quote I got from skimming

quote:

Using a $999.95 ethernet cable on a $499 wireless router may seem excessive. However, one must not forget a primary rule of audio: the system takes on the greatest coloration from the least transparent device or cable.

quote:

AirStream Audiophile Wireless Router

Retail: $495

Nikola Classic LPS

Retail: $395

Nikola Signature LPS

Retail: $695

EtherStream Network Switch

Retail: $395

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Mr. Mercury posted:

Not the thread for this, dingdongs

Meh if it's helping people whatever. Then we can go back to discussing how using a titanium weight at the top of his butkicker amp helps the kerb feel more realistic

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Grassy Knowles posted:

I would tilt up a bit and lay down on the side of the speakers. At a 33 degree angle from horizontal, head pointed downward, the soundstage will really open up.

if you're going to lay them down please consider purchasing my anti jitter vibration free speaker mat made of graphene a proprietary blend of materials that ensure the best quality though our testing. These mats are designed to ensure that you get the best possible sound out of your speakers and take advantage of your slower speed network and high end cables. Our compoents are meticuliously created to ensure that you are tilted at an optimal 28.75°.
NOTE: Make sure you are purchasing the correct mats: Upright or Sideways, there are different layer patterns to ensure that the matt doesn't muffle and cause reflection or at WORST anti-reflection where your soundstage reduces in brightness due to cancellation of the audio due to reflection.

PM Me, prices start at 799 per mat, or 1,299.85 for a pair.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Arivia posted:

personally my problem is that i keep watching this drat show about their creek and there's no audio talk in it at all. why sponsor a show if you're not even gonna promote your products? why is it all this gay poo poo instead?

what's gay about the show? I haven't watched a whole lot of it but I'm pretty sure there isn't any homosexual relationships going on.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

yeah dont' adjust the sound with silly tools.. enhance it with $300 devices that keep your cables from touching the floor.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

"this tweak is so amazing that your wife will finally understand" is my favorite audiophile sales technique

This guy is dense.. she sat there stared t the (presumably) $300 metal bits that he just stuck to the livingroom walls and was dumbfounded that she married the man. All she could do is sit down on the couch mouth agape pondering what the rest of her life looked like.

Edit after post.. Curiosity got the best of me. I looked LOL fuckin $300 jesus christ I"m in the wrong business.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

death cob for cutie posted:

he was just trying to enhance his soundstage

I mean teh best way to listen to music is sitting on the floor naked so your clothes don't get in the way and muffle the waves so removing an ear or 2 will reduce the vortex and remove delay timings for some frequencies.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Wanted to spend 2 days away from the wife

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Imagine owning CD's as an "Audiophile"

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

The d in HDMI stands for drums so the better the cable the better you can hear drums.

Common misconception that it means digitalm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

njsykora posted:

I love the complaining about an "unsolicited review".

How DARE you review this product without my consent.. I have to give consent it says here in blacks law dictionary you can't just buy a product and tell people how you feel about it especially if it's related to commerce.

I also enjoy how the person keeps using the word "Concept"