Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Why do these people always put the amp and player things on the floor? Did they spend all their money on tech so they can't afford the furniture to place it at a usable height?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

But does it have a subwoofer under the mattress?

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

My general impression is that the "audiophile" crowd despises equalizers, so owning and using one already sets you apart.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Apparently Pioneer DJ is a completely separate company from Pioneer Corporation since 2014, so it might be that they are losing the rights to use the Pioneer trademark ten years after the split.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

The suggested Blu-Tack to mount the pebbles might have a (very) minor effect on the acoustics of the room. I doubt the pebbles do.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Techmoan made a video about that a while ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rLwqQE3DJA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

Okay cool. What about transport quality? That's where I heard denon had problems.

Have you checked the OP? There's actually some pretty good answers there already.