Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

qirex posted:

They copied the "put a giant toroidal power supply in something that will never need it" trick from Denafrips who started putting them in DACs, you know, those things that can run perfectly off a cell phone.
It makes it heavy, and as we all know weight means quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

German Sound Tinkler

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Qwertycoatl posted:

I feel like when the product is literally called Magic Stones, anyone who buys them deserves to lose their money

quote:

The PDF Steinmusic manual for the Harmonizers describes their function as "elongating the air molecules" – i.e. "charging" the air in the listening room in a manner that facilitates the transmission of musical energy through the room. It seems to be suggesting that this charging of the air molecules means that when the speaker output enters the listening room space it does not have to overcome the inertia of uncharged/un-elongated air in the room.
Mods change my username to Elongated Air please.