Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

Oh good, I've been looking for a product to smooth out my network. The $5,000 audiophile-grade 3 port network switch helped but I could use more refinement.

https://stackaudio.co.uk/smoothlan/

quote:

The SmoothLAN sits between your home network and Hi-Fi system and is designed with one purpose: to eliminate crosstalk and interference and remove potential sources of parasitic noise affecting the system.

Counteracting noise and improving the timing of digital signal transmission are essential steps towards bringing the best out of your Hi-Fi.

quote:

Designed specifically for use with music streamers and capable of handling data speeds up to 100Mbps, the SmoothLAN takes network filtering a step further by integrating six isolation circuits which are individually enclosed within an aluminium case, establishing distinct boundaries. This shielding not only prevents interference between components but also safeguards against performance degradation caused by external vibrations.

quote:

30-day money back guarantee

One week lead time currently advised due to high demand.

Price: £200 EX-VAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU