Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
If you guys aren’t bringing an arbitrary waveform generator with you to do a frequency sweep when you demo gear then what are you even doing lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

Must work with asymmetric message protocol. The most audiophile of protocols

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

Godzilla07 posted:

Think about all the veils that will be lifted when you clean all your SACDs with this audiophile microfiber cloth:

14 5-star reviews lol

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

Cannon_Fodder posted:

:catstare:

I went to AXPONA last year on mushrooms and told the folks shilling a jet-ski sized amp that it looked like a baby's coffin.

They disagreed and we're not impressed by my candor.
^^^^^^^^^^
This is just the best post

I swear, I feel like that stereophile list has to be a joke… but I know I’m deluding myself

It’s all stupid, but
$1000’s on record cleaning solution
takes the cake

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

The people who had problems didn’t charge their crystals first and use snake oil on the mechanism. Do both of those and you should be fine