Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Dick Bass posted:

My wife is upset that I bought another audio system for the bedroom and is threatening to move out. Any advice?

How many audio systems will you fit in the space she takes up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

So that’s what I need to be doing with that CD of St. Anger I have somewhere.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah it’s sad to see how few of the name brand companies you could rely on are nothing more than identities now, pushing out crap with no relation to the original company. At some point someone on here will probably own Atari, given everyone else has done by this point.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah isn’t that Teac tape deck essentially the exact same thing as the made up AliX brands? I know the mechanism is going to be common across all, but I’m sure in that case the whole unit was. Definitely seen a whole bunch of examples like that, and people have to pay the premium for the name that now means nothing.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The gently caress, that looks like a store bought power strip. How is any of his gear going to sound good with that thing. Amateur hour over here.