Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Breadallelogram posted:

I just played that one too! I've decided the track's name is White Death.

Simo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I just got a Mini Prix with random courses which I have never gotten before... and crashed out on the first one. Oh well. Glad they have added that in!

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Got 2nd in a grand prix today... still grinding

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
New update coming with Classic Mini GPs, Mirror Knight League and Steer Assist for bad players.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2024/03/f-zero-99-is-getting-a-new-update-version-1-3-0-heres-whats-included

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I see they adjusted the balance on each car. I haven't played in a couple weeks. Curious to see how different things feel now.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Breadallelogram posted:

I see they adjusted the balance on each car. I haven't played in a couple weeks. Curious to see how different things feel now.

All Machines
The amount of damage when machines collide with each other or with barriers has been reduced.
Boost can no longer be used continuously without power.
BLUE FALCON
Slightly increased maximum speed when using Boost.
The maximum speed obtained when touching a dash plate has been slightly increased.
GOLDEN FOX
Slightly reduced maximum speed when power is reduced.
Slightly increased the amount of power required for Boost.
WILD GOOSE
Decreased cooldown period after Spin Attacks.
The maximum speed obtained when touching a dash plate has been slightly increased.
FIRE STINGRAY
Slightly increased the amount of power required for Boost.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge
Kinda leaning hard into Wild Goose's reputation of "I'm not here to win, I'm here to make you lose" huh

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Got Mirror Death Wind in a Mini GP and they've not only moved boosts around but also added super boost pickups on the track.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Mirror Silence is insane. Definitely recommend getting in a Mirror Knight League to try and check it out.

waddler
Jan 3, 2008

Mirror King League is out now, and is bumper hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

waddler posted:

Mirror King League is out now, and is bumper hell.

Fire Field is really hard. Mute City III has some really interesting ideas and I am going to need to practice on it a bunch. I like what they did with Death Wind II even though it might be easier now, it's easier in a good way.