Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The direction of your spin attack matters for the force it exerts on the other car, right? Or am I imagining things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Libluini posted:

Holy hell, how are you guys this good

Do time trials, find the best places to boost and the dangerous corners that require braking

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Does the SNES controller have an analog stick? That fine control feels important to me

Also, I just noticed that getting a KO against a player during a grand prix extends your boost/health bar not just for that race, but for the rest of the series!

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It does use the analog stick analogishly

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Just checked out the records screen for the first time. Love the breakdown of wins by mode and machine. Just can't do well on the hard tracks with fire scorpion, it seems

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
and so you can unlock all the card backgrounds

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Die, become bumper, bump cars

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
They should rename "super spark collector" to "goldbug"

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
1st in a team battle does give a color

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I want team battles on Port Town

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I almost always cross the starting line first in golden fox, but that seems to have no effect on winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
99 Swords Adventures