Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

the original snes tracks are still beautiful compositions for the "instruments" they were written for, and it does kinda sorta feel like sometimes they get thought of as lesser music compared to an arrangement played by an orchestra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

how in the world are you supposed to take the double hairpin in silence at any appreciable speed anyway, i slam facefirst into the guardrail every time i try it

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

it looks like the best time to hop on the skyway on port town is right as you reach the stretch of track with the magnets, it'll carry you almost right to the checkerboards

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

shyduck posted:

Does anyone else just find themselves suddenly terrible at this

"suddenly"? :negative:

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

shyduck posted:

I'm definitely being overdramatic, but I think I've stalled out at the moment in terms of rank. I've also been using all the cars now and my DNFs have been piling up. I think I subconsciously default to driving everything like Wild Goose during races and that's just a big nope

it does kinda feel like a lot of the less serious players are getting filtered out before our eyes