Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

This game rules, but I've never played F Zero before so I kinda suck. What are some tips I can use to rank better in races? I can be solidly middle of the pack if I race conservatively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I got first place in a 99 race on Big Blue in a Blue Falcon. :unsmith:

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

This game needs a 20 lap endurance mode, with the bottom 5 dropping off every lap. It also needs a death race mode, where you race until there's only one left standing, disqualified only by crashouts (with some mechanism that slowly drains your power or similar so you can't go infinite).

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Death Wind might be my favorite track so far. I just love everything about it.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I've seen the vote go all sorts of ways so I haven't seen a pattern. I think if you don't choose it defaults your vote to the left choice so that may skew votes that way.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

shyduck posted:

I love skywaying to 1st and landing directly on a red bumper, it's fun

This has happened to me enough that I'm starting to wonder if it isn't coincidence.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I love being in the top 10ish because it’s just red bumper explosions everywhere.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I'm already itching for new tracks.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

You take out a guy and get healed up and extend your power bar. There’s not much to get. Dash or spin into smoking cars to eliminate them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Ah my favorite type of update: "we changed things".