Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramie
Mar 2, 2021

It's great to have a game with decently high skill-demand but simple inputs that I can keep coming back to

This is tickling all the same spots in my brain that love schmups and the like, so I can see myself sticking with it for wayyyy longer than Splatoon 3, or really any of the other multiplayer games I have gotten really into in recent years

I'm loving racing my own ghosts, which is my main barometer for this kind of thing. It just feels good to be good at this game

Ramie fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Oct 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramie
Mar 2, 2021

just had xLunaiiire in my Mini Prix lobby and wow does perfection seem boring to actually play

1st and 3rd races were so untouchable that I felt embarassment for all the other 98 players. But on the second race they sandbagged a little, staying on 2nd and seemingly just not accelerating sometimes so as to let 1st place build some distance? also dodging red bumpers by 1 pixel everytime, then crashing into very avoidable walls right after.

it must get very boring, if not doing that from time to time

Ramie fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Oct 10, 2023