Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I almost came in first on Mute City but instead of letting go of the throttle and drifting around the last corner I got greedy and tried boosting around it - exploded. :lol:

This game is so loving fun. Listening to these tracks again after all these years brings me back. Currently using Goose since I was scared of blowing up but may switch to Goroh soon as that's all I used in the old days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

gently caress, so close.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I’m glad they didn’t gently caress with the music. They are all timeless classics that still hold up. Many, many hours spent playing this back in the day on a rainy afternoon mastering these tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ise3eGYFWHA

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

this is absolutely accurate. you gotta get out front asap or you will never get there unless you are on a track like silence or port town 2 where most people can't drive at all. if you are not top 10 by the time you get to the actual track on mute city or death wind, you are never ever going to get into the top 10.

I don't think I'd say never - i've started around 20-30 coming out the start and eventually get in the top 10. Aggressive use of boost, luck collecting sparks to boost ahead and you're there. Take turns tight as a hell and you'll be ahead of the pack.