Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.
I want them to do ace league from the f-zero 2 satellaview game, specifically because silence 2 iirc had at least half the track where the walls were jumps and I wanna see what happens when all 99 players crash out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

spiritual bypass posted:

It does use the analog stick analogishly

I'm sure it's just as good as playing links awakening or link between worlds with the analog stick, though at least f-zero gives you the choice.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Vintersorg posted:

I’m glad they didn’t gently caress with the music. They are all timeless classics that still hold up. Many, many hours spent playing this back in the day on a rainy afternoon mastering these tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ise3eGYFWHA

Yeah I always hate when I'm playing some port or remaster of a game I love only to find all the music has been "upgraded" the concept of music needing to be upgraded or remastered is bizarre to me. there are exceptions like final fantasy 7 remake and links awakening remake, though every other final fantasy remaster pulled the music remaster crap.

anyway being able to pallet swap these cars is like a lost childhood dream.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

The latest Final Fantasy remasters let you choose between arranged and the originals, though.

yeah but back in the day they didn't, iirc the 10 remaster was the first time they did it, shouldn't have said every

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Yeah I love Uematsu and it's cool that he supervised them, I still prefer the originals, the music in their original form is a large part of my love and nostalgia for the series.