Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bartering and trying to trade furs for bread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tricking alessandro into going into an opium den

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

logging into The Onion Router and searching for a hitman with a 4 star plus rating

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

telling scary stories about tocharians around the campfire

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
complying with megan's law after a plea deal with the fbi

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
yall got any silk?? haha just playin

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Are these jade beads ethically sourced? I don't trade in conflict minerals.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Soiled Meat
Buying 1000 hooka rigs to bring back to my gas station in my motherland.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

playing a prank on suleiman by putting silk worms in his bags and alerting the authorities

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
dying of dysentary after attemping to smuggle silk worms in my rear end

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
got arrested when i tried to pay a hitman with dogecoin and he turned out to be a fed

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lumpentroll posted:

dying of dysentary after attemping to smuggle silk worms in my rear end

*doc brown voice*

marty were going back in time to smuggle silk worms up our rear end

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

abdullah, bro, you've still got some webbing coming out

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
silk smooth as eggs

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

𝅘𝅥𝅮

You take the high road
And I'll take the low road
And I'll get to Bactria beefoooooore you

𝅘𝅥𝅮

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
investing in silk futures for a guaranteed 5:1 return when my nephew Marco returns in 30 years

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

'Im a dingus for Chinggis!' bumper sticker on the rear end of my two humped bactrian camel.

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
buying a few kilos of fentanyl from china and a pill press from ebay then making fake prescription medicine

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Gonna pivot to doing eunuch arbitrage between courts and churches

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fuligin posted:

'Im a dingus for Chinggis!' bumper sticker on the rear end of my two humped bactrian camel.

lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Fuligin posted:

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

if Yuan to know where the best oasis is, follow me

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

getting in trouble for trying to bribe the border guard with pasta

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I got that purp. (purple dye that is very valuable)

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

checking everyone I see with a cane for silk worms

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

got that Kush (it's weed)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
what the gently caress, thin strips of unbaked bread, boiled?????

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
hey i'm a brigand give me all your fuckin goods!!!

haha just playin bro u goin to the caravanserai tonight??

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
99% rating 100% pure saffron no exit scams

copy
Jul 26, 2007

selling commemorative "marco yolo" shirts at a stall out near Kharanaq

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Saying drat this is a long rear end walk every now and then

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
[genuinely confused] youre telling me a shrimp fried this rice?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Al! posted:

[genuinely confused] youre telling me a shrimp fried this rice?

shut the gently caress up

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
Keep getting thrown into lakes by traders because of my strong European musk

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

thinking about getting a boat, so sick of all these loving deserts

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Nix Panicus posted:

thinking about getting a boat, so sick of all these loving deserts

it's not the sharks that'll get you, it's the humidity!!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

[temp plummets 60 degrees after nightfall in the taklamakan] haha if you don't like the weather, just wait a few minutes! am i right guys

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Trying to eat tea leaves as survival food because Mehmed knew a great "shortcut" through the mountains

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

sleeptalker posted:

Mehmed knew a great "shortcut" through the mountains

mehmed clutching his copy of Travels to his chest as he redirects the expedition through tibet

quote:

Nomanofthatcountrywouldonanyconsiderationtaketowifeagirlwhowasamaid;fortheysayawifeis nothing worthunlessshehasbeenusedtoconsortwithmen.Andtheircustomisthis,thatwhentravellerscomethatway,theoldwomenoftheplacegetready,andtaketheirunmarrieddaughtersorothergirlsrelatedtothem,
andgotothestrangerswhoarepassing,andmakeovertheyoungwomentowhomsoeverwillacceptthem;andthetravellerstakethemaccordinglyanddotheirpleasure;afterwhichthegirlsarerestoredtotheoldwomenwhobroughtthem,
fortheyarenotallowedtofollowthestrangersawayfromtheirhome.Inthismannerpeopletravellingthatway,whentheyreachavillageorhamletorotherinhabitedplace,shallfindperhaps20or30girlsattheirdisposal.
Andifthetravellerslodgewiththosepeopletheyshallhaveasmanyyoungwomenastheycouldwishcomingtocourtthem!Youmustknowtoothatthetravellerisexpectedtogivethegirlwhohasbeenwithhimaringorsomeothertrifle,
whenshecomestobemarried.Anditisforthisintruthandforthisalonethattheyfollowthatcustom;foreverygirlisexpectedtoobtainatleast20suchtokensinthewayIhavedescribedbeforeshecanbemarried.
Andthosewhohavemosttokens,andsocanshowtheyhavebeenmostrunafter,areinthehighestesteem,andmostsoughtinmarriage,becausetheysaythecharmsofsuchanonearegreatest.
Butaftermarriagethesepeopleholdtheirwivesverydear,andwouldconsideritagreatvillainyforamantomeddlewithanotherswife;andthusthoughthewiveshave beforemarriageactedasyouhaveheard,theyarekeptwithgreatcarefromlightconductafterwards.NowIhaverelatedtoyouthismarriagecustomasagoodstorytotell,andtoshowwhatafinecountrythatisforyoungfellowstogoto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
heard this old man on a mountain has the dankest nugs