Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Hi I'm late, what have I missed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Gotcha, thanks pals!

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

henkman posted:

why didn't they hold this event in mexico

I was sure until a few minutes ago that this WAS in mexico, wtf.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

CarlCX posted:

I feel terrible for Alex Reyes, I cannot imagine how unfair it feels to be a successful fighter and suddenly lose almost a decade of your athletic prime, but buddy, you're about to be 37, it's only gonna get worse.

Oh that was THAT guy huh...yeah he should probably find something else to do, unfortunate, but sometimes that's just how it goes.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

CarlCX posted:

it'd be so bad if he hosed it up again

And to no consequences at all.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
lmao this can't be good for Shevchenko's knees, despite how silly it looks

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
hahahahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

delightful posted:

I think a draw was maybe the right outcome, they both had great moments throughout the fight. I will happily watch 2 more of these - Valentina to tie it 1-1-1 and then the tiebreaker.

I think you could maybe justify a draw under pride rules, but a draw as-scored makes no sense