Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

Are you part wolf? Wow, you have two different color eyes! You know my cousin has a wolf, you look just like him
\

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

e: here's Buddy at home with Sage:

Son of Thunderbeast has issued a correction as of 22:32 on Sep 29, 2023

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

:3:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

cute!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
A good thread

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I like dogs too

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

dog is currently informing every leaf that falls by the window that she is the baddest bitch in town

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
remembering the first couple weeks we had chop chop and I'd be in the office hearing "No! Leave it! LEAVE IT!" every 10 minutes as he kept trying to lick and chew every single thing that wasn't nailed down. And the things that were

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

remembering the first couple weeks we had chop chop and I'd be in the office hearing "No! Leave it! LEAVE IT!" every 10 minutes as he kept trying to lick and chew every single thing that wasn't nailed down. And the things that were

classic puppy thing, teething mechanism

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

got her majesty at two months and she's around 7-7.5 years now

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Buck Wildman posted:

While true, he was about 8-9 months at the time. We wondered if he was still teething somehow, but as it turns out no, he just absolutely must examine every single thing in the universe through licking. The mouthing was incidental and normal "excited puppy trying to pick everything up" behavior, but he's the lickiest dog I've ever seen in my life, by a long shot

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Buck Wildman posted:

Had a puppy years ago and I was like “wow I got really lucky, this puppy hasn’t chewed anything at all” and then when I moved and took apart the bed the bottom of the box spring had been completely gnawed to the point it just looked like a six year old’s pencil collection

He was a good boy, if he had to chew up anything that was a good choice

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Yes. Perfect!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Had a puppy years ago and I was like “wow I got really lucky, this puppy hasn’t chewed anything at all” and then when I moved and took apart the bed the bottom of the box spring had been completely gnawed to the point it just looked like a six year old’s pencil collection

He was a good boy, if he had to chew up anything that was a good choice

it's because their teeth/gums hurt and they're working to get the baby teeth out, they gotta have something to do that on

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

i live for this poo poo

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Ohtori Akio posted:

i live for this poo poo

there's a whole greyhound thread in pet island btw. she has this fleece for cooler weather, and a thicker coat with a snood for winter

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

actionjackson posted:

there's a whole greyhound thread in pet island btw. she has this fleece for cooler weather, and a thicker coat with a snood for winter

this ones unconscionably long

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Ohtori Akio posted:

this ones unconscionably long

yeah they have weird as hell dimensions, regular dog wear doesn't fit them

this was Abby aka Abigail J Greyhound (RIP 1/18/08-7/10/21)

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
long dogs best dogs. my dude is low key long, he's thicker than the obvious greyhound/whippet builds but I had to sew like an extra foot of velcro into this raincoat to make it actually attach around his middle rather than hanging there like a floppy cape

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/Dexerto/status/1708444263774622191

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009
Some real hosed up looking cats in this thread.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Yadoppsi posted:

Some real hosed up looking cats in this thread.

get out

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

cute!

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Excellent

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Dog Case posted:

Are you part wolf? Wow, you have two different color eyes! You know my cousin has a wolf, you look just like him
\

lol

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires
Dog

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Yes

Lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dog? Or too cool for school dog?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Took dog to the clinic tonight, she's totally fine but we needed to x-ray her bladder and it took 3 of us to keep her on her side, she's a tough little poo poo

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

after a visit to the vet, updated vaxx and some blood drawn

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008

I WAS BORN THIS WAY

Snufkin is all about that Pawlidarity Furrever

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

looks like a sleepy doggie 😄

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008