Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

quan'd bitch

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Skeezy posted:

quan'd bitch

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Potassius Peels' description, "Et tu, Fruitus?" translates to "You too, Fruitus?" and is a reference to the phrase "You too, Brutus?" which were Julius Caesar's final words before being fatally stabbed to death by Brutus.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Potassius Peels' description, "Et tu, Fruitus?" translates to "You too, Fruitus?" and is a reference to the phrase "You too, Brutus?" which were Julius Caesar's final words before being fatally stabbed to death by Brutus.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PPcJVI1y_Q

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I am not a genocidal maniac

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

disgusting, i hate him

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
crab legs full of banana meat

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

the lore grows deep

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

elf help book posted:

crab legs full of banana meat

:yum:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Reading that in Phil’s voice

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

• The Peeled Knight - A brooding vigilante remix of Peely bent on taking out griefers and toxic players. Released alongside Epic's new community conduct guidelines.
  • Steampeel - A "spiffing" remix with gears and lenses galore! It's not hard to imagine you're dropping from a stately dirigible with this Peely around.
  • Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Peely - This far-out remix asks the biggest question of all: what if Peely were a different sort of fruit altogether? *Not recommended by this fandom member due to large hitbox of model[3]

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Arch Nemesis posted:

• The Peeled Knight - A brooding vigilante remix of Peely bent on taking out griefers and toxic players. Released alongside Epic's new community conduct guidelines.
  • Steampeel - A "spiffing" remix with gears and lenses galore! It's not hard to imagine you're dropping from a stately dirigible with this Peely around.
  • Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Peely - This far-out remix asks the biggest question of all: what if Peely were a different sort of fruit altogether? *Not recommended by this fandom member due to large hitbox of model[3]

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Arch Nemesis posted:

Lmao

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Arch Nemesis posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arch Nemesis posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted: