Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
mice?
wired ONLY
wireless is cool
trackballs
other (rollermouse??)
View Results

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I have a G603. Just as with high frame rate monitors, once you've used a 1000 hz mouse, you can't go back. G603 was for me the most comfortable one that was wireless with that reporting rate.

The greatest mouse of all time, though, is the G9. I still have mine and have repaired and refurbished it multiple times to keep it running. If Logitech would make a 1000 hz wireless version of that mouse I would never need anything else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

My G603 takes two AA batteries. A pair of rechargeable eneloops lasts a month or two. When the low battery light comes on you have like another week of use before it actually dies. Plenty of time to finish your game and swap in the other set you have on the charger.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

no mouse needs to be wireless, but it is nice to have one less cord running across your desk. it looks less messy, nothing to tangle up, easier to put away and clear space to do something else, etc.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

yeah, i use my desk for many different things. i have my monitor on an arm that i can shove all the way to the back, and i put the keyboard and mouse on the shelf and i have lots of space for drawing or soldering or whatever.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

that isn't how it works, rotor! after the motion is raised and seconded you have to take a vote. what kind of kangaroo court are you running here