Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
mice?
wired ONLY
wireless is cool
trackballs
other (rollermouse??)
View Results

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

every wireless mouse ive had just runs out of batteries (obviously) in the middle of me trying to do something. pain in the rear end. wired or gtfo at least until they invent wireless charging mousepads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

none of the wireless mice ive had have been rechargable. usually they take AAA batteries

also why would i have insurance

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

actually why am i assuming youre specifically making a joke about me nevermind

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

if that mad catz mouse rotor (or shaggar? or sagebrush??? one of those loving guys) was posting about is rechargable instead of battery-operated and actually notifies you when its running low i guess ill get it

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

well-read undead posted:

also one of the beautiful things about the g pro is that when you need to charge it, you can plug the cable into the front of it and it... becomes a wired mouse

amazing, i know

see if they all did this id love them. but if i were to just leave it plugged in for like three months straight and then unplug it, would the battery be hosed? i dont know if thats still a problem batteries have and i dont want to turn my wireless mouse into a wired mouse permanently

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Jonny 290 posted:

its not like jump starting a car you can leave it hooked up lol

i was thinking more "leaving your laptop plugged in forever and then its battery lasts like five minutes when you finally unplug it"

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Qtotonibudinibudet posted:

some people use desks for non-computer tasks yknow

well they shouldn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

rotor posted:

sadly, they no longer make the best trackball

if i had to use a trackball id want it to be this one