Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
mice?
wired ONLY
wireless is cool
trackballs
other (rollermouse??)
View Results

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

The Management posted:

you don’t miss the satisfying feel of cleaning the mouse ball?

aw yeah, scraping that weird gunk off the rollers with a toothpick

i only mouse for fps gaming, and for fps gaming the logitech g pro superlight is the best mouse ever made. it will not satisfy you if you’re a many-button tungsten weight person, but if you wanna snap to some headshots it will do you no wrong

also who’s picking wired only? wireless mice are a solved problem in tyool 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

you need to open your mind, wireless mice are great now, and most of them don’t even need to be turned upside down to charge

The_Franz posted:

people who buy wireless keyboards and mice for desktop computers that never move are weird

i agree on keyboards but this is the mouse thread

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

hbag posted:

wired or gtfo at least until they invent wireless charging mousepads

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mouse-pads/powerplay-wireless-charging.943-000109.html

this is not an endorsement, just saying, they have

also one of the beautiful things about the g pro is that when you need to charge it, you can plug the cable into the front of it and it... becomes a wired mouse

amazing, i know

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

hbag posted:

see if they all did this id love them. but if i were to just leave it plugged in for like three months straight and then unplug it, would the battery be hosed? i dont know if thats still a problem batteries have and i dont want to turn my wireless mouse into a wired mouse permanently

i leave mine unplugged most of the time because the battery life is incredible and using a mouse with a wire is annoying, and then i charge it when the little led starts blinking. it's fine

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

wired mice are plainly the correct choice, cmon now

explain why

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

rotor posted:

every computer ive had at work since like 2005 was a laptop

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

this whole court is out of order

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

is that from the era when all logitech products ended in "man"? mouseman, trackman, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

at last, disposable mice

battery dead? toss it in the trash, pull the next one out of the mouse dispenser