Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
on twitter i responded to some anti refugee bullshit and now my feed is full of people saying they should machine gun the boats as they approach the shore

on facebook i responded to someone and explained the difference between sex and gender now my feed is full of the weird looking terf guy

earlier i googled the depth of a local lake and ended up with some weird ad filled article that took a bunch of clicks and also a refresh or two to read and it was some strange AI generated thing or maybe a conglomeration of articles put together for SEO purposes where the same poo poo was repeated and over again without going into details about the depth

and youtube shorts have my interests nailed and i can watch them for an hour without even realizing it!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
and now i post a thread and go three minutes with no replies!! this is so hosed up!!!!!

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
oh good that way i can only get pissed off at google searches great strategy

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
yeah go outside and find a lake then try to find the depth of it and get pissed off!!!

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
who are the loved ones outside of family and friends

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Milo and POTUS posted:

im pretty sure you should be mad at people advocating murder of refugees op

i'm

also really pissed at algorithms that send people down that rabbit hole

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
that's weird because i started using the internet in the hope of meeting sandra bullock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

holy poo poo

this should be among the first results on google anytime someone searches for the depth of a body of water