Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Have you all seen this show? It's pretty good. I don't know if I'd say it's better or worse than Blood Drive but they did make a video game based on it so it must have done pretty well.

Edit: Yeah somebody thought posting spoilers was a good idea. The spoilers posted aren't super shocking or anything but still what an rear end in a top hat thing to do.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Sep 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Is this this on free stream TV?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
ya

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

is the clown in it?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Meh, too busy with the Final Fintasy Vii remake part two.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

is the clown in it?

Yep voiced by Will Arnett.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
How did they incorporate the guy who is just two huge wheels attached to his arms??

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Konar posted:

How did they incorporate the guy who is just two huge wheels attached to his arms??

That man’s name is AXEL

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
2 Fast Twisted in 60 Seconds :rice:

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Konar posted:

Maybe that's season 2 spoilers?

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Sep 17, 2023

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Twisted mental

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Fisted mentals

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Twisted Dental
Ooh ouch owie

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

didn't read the OP but I think I have what you're looking for:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Y’know what should be a show? Eternal Champions!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The Detective was wondering why he was led into a sinking ship.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Zeluth posted:

Meh, too busy with the Final Fintasy Vii remake part two.

It’s not out yet op

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
The job is a trick to make him enter a tournament and his sister is alive leading a gang outside the walls.

There. Saved you a days tv and the disappointment when it’s canceled ten minutes after I post this.

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

SPOILERS

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xoFs8REgq8I&list=PL7uW4EwhlgyJuYAHmCo-rFvOehB1hsgx6&pp=iAQB

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Does the metal get twisted?

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i have two personalities... nicest car you'll ever meet, and... twisted loving metal :twisted:

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Lt. Cock posted:

That man’s name is AXEL

Axel was the weirdest character in an already weird as hell game. Dude could survive explosive missiles fired directly at his naked torso and fully lose one of his arms, surviving while probably bleeding profusely, then magically regrow it when he found a health pack.

I think the devs were on some seriously killer drugs when they crafted that.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Call me when they do Vigilante 8 :o:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Dokapon Findom posted:

Call me when they do Vigilante 8 :o:

first they have to remake Mechwarrior 2 (happening), then Interstate '76, then Vigilante 8

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

MrQwerty posted:

first they have to remake Mechwarrior 2 (happening), then Interstate '76, then Vigilante 8

i never realized until just now how badly i want an interstate 76 remake

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!
Highly enjoyable show. I think a reason why a lot of people from 30-45 age group are connecting with it is that it has this underlying theme of trying to hold on to the things that used to give them comfort in an apocalypse. I feel like this a fun way to approach an apocalypse story that I haven't really seen before and the trashy nostalgic soundtrack having Alice DJ, Cake and Aqua on it is a lot of fun.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It’s not out yet op

I just found out what cait sith is.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
i hope car combat comes back

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Still waiting for a remake...

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Anthony Mackie is genuinely hilarious in this and the overall comedic pacing really did it for me. It’s obvious they were taking the piss and having a blast doing it, even if the show is horribly lacking for actual car combat.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

i saw a clip of sweet tooth forcing some fat guy to be his friend and it actually looked decent, thinking to watch

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I thought it was quite enjoyable, better than I expected.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

i saw a clip of sweet tooth forcing some fat guy to be his friend and it actually looked decent, thinking to watch

Do it it's not like it's a huge investment of time.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Samoa Joe plays Sweet Tooth. That's good casting.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Maybe if those lazy, entitled writers quit striking, we will finally get the Roadblasters cinema treatment we have deserved for all these years! Car combat is back baby--in a big way!!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Samoa Joe plays Sweet Tooth. That's good casting.

Shoulda put Steiner in it

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i went in thinking it would be total poo poo but yeah OP tbh it was actually quite good. leaned into the dumbness just the right amount imo and a good setup for a second season.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Fighting Elegy posted:

Highly enjoyable show. I think a reason why a lot of people from 30-45 age group are connecting with it is that it has this underlying theme of trying to hold on to the things that used to give them comfort in an apocalypse. I feel like this a fun way to approach an apocalypse story that I haven't really seen before and the trashy nostalgic soundtrack having Alice DJ, Cake and Aqua on it is a lot of fun.

oh yeah their use of licenced music was p good too. some good nostalgia hits in there

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

was considering giving this a chance. twisted metal is basically just professional wrasslin’ with cars so it does seem like one of those rare video games that would actually translate to tv. think i’ll go find someplace to steal it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I put a lot of hours into Twisted Metal 2.