Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
Back in all three leagues.

I’d prefer the Hockiest draft to start earlier in the evening (or be on Thursday/Friday instead) because I have to be up at 4:30am Tuesday for work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

HHL draft is probably too early on Sunday for me, I’m not usually home from work on Sunday until about 5, 6 to be safest. Other two are perfectly fine with me.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

T-Bone posted:

If I move later that day does it work for you?

I could do it if it was like 6 Eastern that day. Much later than that and it would end up interfering with sleep.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Me Zohorna! Love you long time keepers:

Jake Oettinger: $2 -> $3
Filip Gustavsson: $1 -> $2
Jack Eichel: $30 -> $36
Jacob Trouba: $2 -> $3

Goaltending, a hitting d-man and close to top end center for all less than $50? Hell yeah.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Me Zohorna! Love you long time

1. (2) Connor Bedard (CHI - C) $76
2. (5) Connor McDavid (EDM - C) $227
3. (28) Evgeni Malkin (PIT - C) $44
4. (36) Adam Fantilli (CBJ - C) $27
5. (48) Johnny Gaudreau (CBJ - LW) $26
6. (81) Andrei Kuzmenko (VAN - LW) $8
7. (113) Noah Dobson (NYI - D) $11
8. (117) Brayden Schenn (STL - C,LW) $15
9. (128) Marcus Foligno (MIN - LW,RW) $13
10. (136) Matt Duchene (DAL - C,RW) $2
11. (151) Jake McCabe (TOR - D) $3
12. (183) Zach Benson (BUF - LW) $2
13. (198) Connor Clifton (BUF - D) $1
14. (205) Brandon Carlo (BOS - D) $1
15. (269) Jacob Trouba  (NYR - D) $3
16. (270) Jack Eichel  (VGK - C) $36
17. (271) Filip Gustavsson  (MIN - G) $2
18. (272) Jake Oettinger  (DAL - G) $3

Centers baby! Cheap keepers on goaltending let me spend a lot of money quick. With Bedard, Fantilli, and Benson this team is very high risk, high reward. Hopefully cheaping out on defense to prioritize hits and blocks (I think I spent $19 total) works out. Only picks that I really feel like I messed up on were Kuzmenko (who I dunno will even crack 30 this year) and Duchene, but they’re both cheap and probably easily replacable. I also wish I had gone for some more positionally flexible players but ultimately that’s also a minor issue. Ultimately pretty pleased with it.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

kalensc posted:

Good luck to 'Get the Wheels on the Rust!' in the semis (besides T-Bone and Yaya I don't have a clue who GMs each team lol).

And in the DLML, good luck to 'Who Framed Maxime Talbot?', you've got an excellent team name and avatar, and it'll surely be a see-saw battle. :blessed:

Hey, those are both me! Good luck to you as well, I’m going to try my hardest to make it as tough as possible for you.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

I am probably going to lose LSL, barring a miracle this last game.

But good lord is it close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

VOTE1 posted:

Well I somehow have come third in DLML, my game plan of drafting first and then not doing much paid off!
Congrats! My DLML team fuckin' collapsed down the stretch, I'm amazed I even made it to the playoffs, let alone got to the bronze medal game.

Looks like I'll at least get the bronze in LSL. Suck it corn!