Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Would it be possible to do the LSL draft earlier in the day? I'll be visiting home for Canadian Thanksgiving and a 4PM start time would cut right through dinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

T-Bone posted:

It might be hard for Pacific US folks, we could also do a Sunday time potentially?

Actually I should probably check my beer league schedule too lol, times are very tentative

LSL is currently Sunday at 4PM PST.

HHL is 4:30 on Monday, which should be fine as I'd be using that day to travel and would be back home by then.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
6 PM on Sunday for HHL kinda wrecks me because it gives me about an hour and change before I have to start driving to catch a ferry coming back from visiting for Thanksgiving.

I know Moose said earlier doesn't work. Would Monday be a dealbreaker for anybody?

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

kalensc posted:

If you needed someone to sub in as Interim GM for the later rounds when you have to head to the ferry, I'd be happy to help. I could follow your cheat sheet, or talk with you live the first hour to learn what you're aiming to build, etc.

Dunno if that provides a benefit over auto-draft but the offer is there. :yeah:

This is probably what I'll have to do. I'll think of a good Final Fantasy-adjacent hockey pun for the team name.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
All Copleys Are Bastards
1. (20) Juuse Saros (NSH - G)
2. (21) Mika Zibanejad (NYR - C)
3. (60) Rasmus Dahlin (BUF - D)
4. (61) Quinn Hughes (VAN - D)
5. (100) Nick Suzuki (MTL - C)
6. (101) Cole Caufield (MTL - LW,RW)
7. (140) Brandon Hagel (TB - LW)
8. (141) Pheonix Copley (LA - G)
9. (180) Jake Sanderson (OTT - D)
10. (181) Adam Fantilli (CBJ - C)
11. (220) Seth Jarvis (CAR - C,RW)
12. (221) Barrett Hayton (ARI - C)
13. (260) Jakub Vrana (STL - LW)
14. (261) Alexander Romanov (NYI - D)
15. (300) Anthony Duclair (SJ - LW)
16. (301) Ilya Mikheyev (VAN - LW,RW)
17. (340) Yegor Sharangovich (CGY - C,LW)
18. (341) Jonathan Drouin (COL - LW)
19. (380) Ian Cole (VAN - D)
20. (381) Artem Zub (OTT - D)
21. (420) Dustin Wolf (CGY - G)
22. (421) Austin Watson (TB - LW,RW)
23. (460) Nils Hoglander (VAN - LW)

Not enthused about this. There's definitely a lot riding on Suzuki-Caufield back to back working out for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Super Street Fighter 2 Turco (HHL) Keepers

Rasmus Dahlin $8 -> $10
Clayton Keller -$30 -> $36
Timo Meier $18 -> $22
Roman Josi $56 -> $67

I had a really good draft last year apparently. There were a lot of good value picks I had to decide on.