Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.

Nope, it's Gurney.

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.
Since it's a Cryo game and French, the UI has some fun idiosyncrasies. When you have a character join your party (usually just to fly them out to a sietch to train Fremen), their portrait expands to fill the whole viewing area. So when 7 year old me got spooky Gurney to join my party, I bolted out of the room away from the pixelated giant face.

I think I was still scarred from the pc speaker screeching zombie face from the beginning of Space Quest IV just a few years earlier.