Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

croup just doxxed himself to me in a PM and... let's just say it confirms he's bald...

every post he made already confirmed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Indidn't realise there was an even more secret admin forums lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

DaysBefore posted:

there's also another secret forum just for jeffeey. no one knows what goes on in there

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

DaysBefore posted:

theres a most secret forum that only jeffrey is allowed to post in. the inner sanctum.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Hatebag posted:

there's also another secret forum just for jeffeey. no one knows what goes on in there

"pyf pictures of computers with their clothes off"

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Sounds like the admins can just move all the protected threads in there and make the mod forum visible so we can read the 302 page 'The Croup Croughfield Problem' thrrad

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

code:
hello

jeffrey

you're quite good

at

turning

me

on
(but it's just a picture of another computer)

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Nix Panicus posted:

FFs deal is that hes very bad at making edgy jokes but keeps trying anyways. FF is too earnest to really do ironic edgelording, it just comes across as mean or weird. I dont think the D&D mafia is reporting him, I think its well meaning attempts from people who like him to get him to knock it off before he attracts the baleful eye of someone who can't be reasoned with.

this is a man who footnotes his shopping lists
he's unstoppable

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Karach posted:

Waiting for FF to start a podcast to kickstart his ascent to Napoleonhood over Canada

Canadian Gaddafi...

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Dokapon Findom posted:

Canadian Gaddafi...

FF would never found a United States of Canada unless the king ordered him to

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Karach posted:

this is a man who footnotes his shopping lists
he's unstoppable

doing 1 pushup every paragraph

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

remembering the original yearlong probation... he would be free by now. hosed up.

Lol

hamas ftw
Nov 25, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

lobster shirt posted:

remembering the original yearlong probation... he would be free by now. hosed up.

eh. jeff would've found another reason to punish croup

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Dokapon Findom posted:

Canadian Gaddafi...

Sore-ry aboot Benghazi, eh?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

croup let's play last epoch in 3 weeks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hamas ftw posted:

eh. jeff would've found another reason to punish croup

think this guy had an axe to grind?

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Al! posted:

think this guy had an axe to grind?

Lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Lpzie posted:

croup let's play last epoch in 3 weeks

what happens in three weeks

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

what happens in three weeks

Last Epoch gets a full 1.0 release

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Nix Panicus posted:

This extremely normal new guy who has only been here for a month raises some good points

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

hamas ftw posted:

doing 1 pushup every paragraph

rip

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I saw croup has a new av it's nice

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

lobster shirt posted:

its a copy paste of an fnln post lol

but no the liberal mafia is not obsessively reporting FF or raising a big stink in the mod forums

noo i didn't mean to say i thought it was the dnd mods doing something or any particular clique
i don't think it's any intentional thing whatsoever, i think ff's posts just stick out more so it happens more noticeably to him but i don't think it's targeted to anyone, i think it's a correlation

random semi-hostile liberals coming in more often around big negative moments in western media, who don't understand the full context of the posts. especially once people get blown up over the misinterpretation, liberals only see the post under the badguy context and won't even think there's another possible interpretation.
f.ex. the ones coming in going "please elaborate" they're thinking they'd found a badguy to destroy, id assume they were also asking admins to destroy at the same time

i think once one of those posts shows up on the lc under those conditions, that crowd also starts raging out behind the scenes in private discords & then to mods and admins, then the admins either believe them or feel like they have to fix it to make people stfu and then people get huge punishments and permas more often
which is (i'm assuming) why you gave it an 18 instead of 6, to not look like actual antisemitism is being ignored to people who'd assume it's that, but then the lc people came in and started making a scene anyways and the 3d from speng was to preempt those people demanding an even larger punishment

i dont think its coordinated at all, i mean, its liberals, im assuming dnd is fractured internally along a hundred different lines;
i just think lots of the really unpopular cspam bans build up from something like that happening over and over - particularly the patterns of bans/longprobes that happen more alongside big news events, where it's unclear where the people who have a problem are bc they don't say anything beforehand and there's no mod thread or sad thread

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

gradenko_2000 posted:

Last Epoch gets a full 1.0 release

sweet I hope it's good. played an early version a long time ago and it seemed interesting at least

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

time to unlock the cage

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
unleash the beast

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

open up the wig rack and let the bitch free

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
cry coughfield and let slip the croups of war

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Holdin' Coughfield... in posting jail!!

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

gradenko_2000 posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

gradenko_2000 posted:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

a confederacy of croupses

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

open up the wig rack and let the bitch free

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
i miss croup as a poster, as i do the majority of former cpspam posters ngl

let us have our internet friends back fucker

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmao at that hoot thread. just a hit parade of deranged and funny posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck