Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
ckf broke the phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
broke my ipad too, the bitch

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

miss em

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

wrong thread

Hatebag has issued a correction as of 15:11 on Feb 8, 2024

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

gradenko_2000 posted:

cry coughfield and let slip the croups of war

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

gradenko_2000 posted:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

open up the wig rack and let the bitch free

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

tokin opposition posted:

i miss croup as a poster, as i do the majority of former cpspam posters ngl

let us have our internet friends back fucker

yup... we're not even allowed to age gracefully, surrounded by loved ones...

uno.mannschaft
Dec 23, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

bump

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Free him

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

croup sent me a pm. so he isn’t literally dead

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
could be a ghost

or a thought form... maybe created by this thread

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hey what's the problem man he just lols at good posts (mine). let him praise me publicly

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Regarde Aduck posted:

could be a ghost

or a thought form... maybe created by this thread

free tulpa croup

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

fart simpson posted:

croup sent me a pm. so he isn’t literally dead

Maybe his phone doesn't have a password and his killer is using it. Free croup's killer!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al! posted:

hey what's the problem man he just lols at good posts (mine). let him praise me publicly

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

my bony fealty posted:

free tulpa croup

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

We should give croup a day pass, let him have an alt for a day so he can lol with everyone and prove hes normal now

He can use good behavior as a basis to become free on a permanent basis

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

put croup on weekend lockup like the rich drunk drivers and jeffrey epstein

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Croup didn't ban himself

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

For today. The Crouperbowl.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

titty_baby_ posted:

For today. The Crouperbowl.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Contrary to rumor, croup coughfield DOES NOT have information that could lead to the arrest of hillary clinton

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Weka posted:

Contrary to rumor, croup coughfield DOES NOT have information that could lead to the arrest of hillary clinton

maybe if he obtained some, we could set him free

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

maybe if he obtained some, we could set him free

oh?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

yeah

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Maybe if he obtained some Rogaine we could set him free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
sorry, but croup cant come back. hes the bad kind of mentally unstable (mad about pedophile accusations), not he good kind (manipulative schizophrenic pipebomber).