Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

i had nothing to do with it, i just thought you already disliked him

FEEDING MY HOMELESS FRIEND

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Welcome Back Plinkey

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

smarxist posted:

lets get homeless friends take on it, though im not sure why you own them per se

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i don't own anyone, but i don't give a poo poo if a goblin-y looking guy is collecting money and giving it out to people who need it, and based on the evidence before my eyes and in my own times of need the fund is working, i'm not going to forums grudge myself into a psychotic delusion to persecute it into non-existence

literally every loving one of you that started and perpetuated that poo poo should feel shame, doubly so if the new fund tanks since it's now a Goon Project

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

smarxist posted:

i don't own anyone, but i don't give a poo poo if a goblin-y looking guy is collecting money and giving it out to people who need it, and based on the evidence before my eyes and in my own times of need the fund is working, i'm not going to forums grudge myself into a psychotic delusion to persecute it into non-existence

literally every loving one of you that started and perpetuated that poo poo should feel shame, doubly so if the new fund tanks since it's now a Goon Project

smarxist posted:

i know first hand Plinkey takes a pretty decent hit to his own income to run the GoonFund, turning it into a charity apparently would have cost more in the long term, so everything that comes in hits his own personal taxes, also he goes into the red pretty much every month and covers people

would it be cool if it was some fukken perfectly ran thing yeah i guess, but as it stands, it's probably doing the most good it can without turning into someone's 20+ hour a week job

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

changed my mind. free him

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

smarxist posted:

uh huh... and the doxxing attempt?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

smarxist posted:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

can you just use your words

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

biceps crimes posted:

uh huh... and the doxxing attempt?

let me find a fainting couch hang on

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

smarxist posted:

can you just use your words

smarxist posted:

i know first hand Plinkey takes a pretty decent hit to his own income to run the GoonFund, turning it into a charity apparently would have cost more in the long term, so everything that comes in hits his own personal taxes, also he goes into the red pretty much every month and covers people

would it be cool if it was some fukken perfectly ran thing yeah i guess, but as it stands, it's probably doing the most good it can without turning into someone's 20+ hour a week job

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
yes i posted that and when i did, it was true as far as i knew it, thank you goon court reporter

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
smarxist do u remember yesterday what i was saying about taking a walk when u feel the desire to defend your honour

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Ohtori Akio posted:

smarxist do u remember yesterday what i was saying about taking a walk when u feel the desire to defend your honour

this lol

you gotta quit freaking out so often man

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Smarxist, he's not actually dead. He's just not posting anymore because he sucked poo poo. The goon fund survived his stewardship, it'll survive a dumb gay thread poking fun at a goblin man who went coocoo in the PMs.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

smarxist posted:

yes i posted that and when i did, it was true as far as i knew it, thank you goon court reporter

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lmao

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

smarxist posted:

let me find a fainting couch hang on

oh ok. tbh i dont know anything more about this than the drama last year with the goon fund. just here for the posts

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RIP homie

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i can only hope that when the perma hits for me my homies will repost my greatest hits

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

KirbyKhan posted:

Smarxist, he's not actually dead. He's just not posting anymore because he sucked poo poo. The goon fund survived his stewardship, it'll survive a dumb gay thread poking fun at a goblin man who went coocoo in the PMs.

don't start no poo poo won't be no poo poo imo

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

i can only hope that when the perma hits for me my homies will repost my greatest hits

it is the cspam way

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

gonna need a bigger mirror soon

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

who is top right?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

is that pypy?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
pypy got nuked in the dumbest third rail way possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
this is the plinkey memorial thread. you can start a pypy memorial thread too if you want