Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Deshaun Watson?
gently caress 'em
Lock 'em up
gently caress the Cowboys
Goku should beat him up
View Results

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
I'm like 80% sure there was some illegal formation on that 2nd Thielan screen. I'm not even sure the wr were set

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
Hey is it a bad sign when you defend against three linemen and it leads to a Michael Vick scramble drill?

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Already like 4 runs better than any from last week except the final one

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Do we really need the FG range line on a 1st quarter drive?

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

I do like Blink 182 as arena rock, Carolina. It's my kind of lame

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

RumbleFish posted:

Just tuning in. I fully expect a loss, but hoping it's at least a semi-interesting slugfest and that Bryce looks good.

Honestly I think he looks like poo poo through one drive but I also think the line looks like poo poo so maybe it's not him.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Holy loving poo poo Kobe back from the dead in AI form

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Look now all I can see is Larry's escaping hairline stop showing that ad

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

His rear end is on the ground refs

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Thomas gonna shatter that rear end bone man. A bunch of pro wrestlers just screamed and don't know why

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

pmchem posted:

what is going on, there's no challenge?

Sometimes when it's really obvious NY will call into the officials and correct them. I'm really surprised to see it without the challenge though.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Lol that's a flag 90% of the time. Zero effort to do anything but lay a hit on a defenseless receiver.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

Saints are real dumb for all the Hill BS

He's averaging 6 ypc.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

Where is he?

Blood sacrifice in Vegas to get Carr

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Lol New York finding someone who thought about a hold to undo a turnover

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Mystic Stylez posted:

a soccer game I was watching live a month ago had literally the worst leg injury I've ever seen in anything ever and I surely have had enough of it

I think that brutal final four leg injury about a decade ago was the worst I've seen live.

This is a weird version of "guys remembering some guys" trope

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Gonna note that they didn't flag that DPI on that loving catch

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

So Olave definitely wasn't down, right?

Nope. Totally a TD if he runs

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Mexican Radio posted:

Can someone brave enough to watch the Chubb video describe it in broad strokes? Knee went.. unnatural direction?

Ever have an action figure who has an outfit and you just pull a joint out so its floating inside the clothes?

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Jones laying completely in the end zone while the refs just shrug

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

I'm going to watch this stupid loving Sunday morning cartoon football

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

That crossing block is the real play there

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Hey does Carolina's coach suck? Because running on first down for no gain every drive is bad coaching

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

"high snap" there as the snap gently floats 6 feet in the air over the small child at QB"

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Horseshit the ball wasn't catchable

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

"That little shove" motherfucker they were both out of bounds

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

wandler20 posted:

Saints fans know

Nah nah take that poo poo to Denver

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Saints just filling up the fantasy boards for opposing kickers.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

My dude Hill there is 4 minutes left in the loving game you cannot go out of bounds

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

loving Olave of all people throwing people into people

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

Give it to Taysom Hill on an end around please

On 2nd. Literally just run up the gut once and roll the clock

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Shinji2015 posted:

I can't wait for Hill to retire

Gonna visit his planet in Starfield and build a shrine to him

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

The absolute tease on Olave fantasy owners/betters with him having a deep catch where he spikes the ball instead of a TD and that one called back.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

BlindSite posted:

Cmc would be handy for the panthers right now or DJ Moore.

Or anyone who can get separation and catch a ball.

Whoa but then you'd have whatever QB would want to play for your skill position heavy offense and good defense off of free agency.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Play posted:

Tony Jones is going to be a notable player in the future, dude looks nice and actually runs a lot like Jamaal Williams

He's a very very good 4th string RB. Good enough that we didn't sign Hunt

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Love when the kickoff pans the camera up into the empty stadiums.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

This Carolina team is lucky to have scored 9

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

I bet on Carr throwing two touchdowns :smith:

I suck at betting.

Gotta go create my gambling account to put a big bet on Atlanta to win the SB.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Don't like this one bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Oh thank God no extra nonsense