Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 17 days!)

So when I was a kid, I accidentally cut in front of Hayao Miyazaki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

the highlight is the beginning when she falls down and the music revs up as the necklace lights up.

But I always zone out halfway and lose interest.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Worst is Ponyo. Turn that thing sushi rolls

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Boy and Heron was quite the journey.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Steve Yun posted:

A lot of times on-camera actors get cast into dubbing just for their name and it turns out they suck at voice acting, but Robert Pattinson is not one of them

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7310987371305045291

Just saw it in sub, and yea that dub voice is perfect. Its literally the same ruff tone and delivery as the original voice, you would think the same person did the sub and dub.