Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Pennywise the Frown posted:

No, I just won't see it as often as I don't visit PYF very frequently and I only look at the meme thread here.

Well, silver lining, maybe it'll inspire you to visit PYF more and find more good threads!

I mean, theoretically. I only go off bookmarks so I have no idea what other threads exist in PYF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Well, silver lining, maybe it'll inspire you to visit PYF more and find more good threads!

I mean, theoretically. I only go off bookmarks so I have no idea what other threads exist in PYF.

Hey, that's a good way of looking at it!

Here's some schad in penance.

https://i.imgur.com/fbAB2A4.mp4

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Platystemon posted:

I feel like the sink was not installed properly if it can’t handle the weight of a full load of water plus maybe twice that much again in the form of some goober leaning on it.

Most undermount sinks are held on by silicone, little metal tabs, and the drain pipe. They sacrifice how much weight they can bear, and ease of cleaning for the aesthetic.

Also that goober was using that plunger like a goober.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

killer crane posted:

Most undermount sinks are held on by silicone, little metal tabs, and the drain pipe. They sacrifice how much weight they can bear, and ease of cleaning for the aesthetic.

Also that goober was using that plunger like a goober.

Anyone who's using a plunger in a kitchen sink is an idiot in any case, just take apart the drain pipe underneath and unclog it, it'll actually solve the problem.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Welcome home thread

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

EasilyConfused posted:

Welcome home thread

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Does this mean the PYF mods are no longer scared of this thread

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

What are the odds the sink just had the stopper in it and they were too grossed out to just reach in and un-stop it? lol

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
If being in PYF means less lovely multi page details I'm all for it

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Regy Rusty posted:

Does this mean the PYF mods are no longer scared of this thread

Hasn’t there been almost total turnover since PYF moderators were spooked by milquetoast derails?

Planet X posted:

I regret to inform you that multipage derails are a hallmark of PYF.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Planet X posted:

Lol

Lmao

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Goodbye schad thread. Now that's it's gone from GBS I will rarely see it and therefore not contribute often.

It was a good 4 year run.

:smith:

dumb gently caress gbs weirdo

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Planet X posted:

the whole loving subforum is called "Derail Valley"

Fobby
Jun 28, 2023

Admiral Joeslop posted:

https://i.imgur.com/k1zzDHE.mp4

Giraffes are basically horses that have had the elongate slider beaten into submission

Everybody else heard Goldblum's voice in their head while watching this, right?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxqHVoZ0fzc&t=40s

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
A kick from a giraffe can kill a lion so that'd be a pretty loving scary situation to be in

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Planet X posted:

Near the beginning of the last thread I did a bit where I pretended to have a white board where I wrote down everything that goons threatened to fight. The one before it was mad af about seagulls for a while, for example. The list I've written down so far is justv

- Capybaras
- Clams

I hope to continue this into the future. I'll be watching.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Soul Dentist posted:

Near the beginning of the last thread I did a bit where I pretended to have a white board where I wrote down everything that goons threatened to fight. The one before it was mad af about seagulls for a while, for example. The list I've written down so far is justv

- Capybaras
- Clams

I am going to gently caress you up.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Soul Dentist posted:

- Capybaras
- Clams

Just go ahead and put geese on there pre-emptively. There's always at least one goon eager to tell everyone how they could totally gently caress up a goose.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

It's more likely than you think:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's easier to list the animals I WOULDN'T fight. I would kick a shrew's rear end.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Push El Burrito posted:

It's easier to list the animals I WOULDN'T fight. I would kick a shrew's rear end.

Better not try it with a crab though, or we'll all be experiencing some clawdenfreude

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Log082 posted:

Just go ahead and put geese on there pre-emptively. There's always at least one goon eager to tell everyone how they could totally gently caress up a goose.

Geese was definitely one of the reasons I started the gimmick.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
I've punched, kicked and thrown multiple Canadian Geese, once fighting a flock of them who were attacking my little sister, gently caress those jerks.

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

Semantically, "you" is both singular and plural, though syntactically it is always plural. It always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural.

Also, there is no plural when the context is an argument with an individual rather than a group. Somfin shouldn't put words in my mouth.
Sandhill cranes

gently caress those fake stork rear end fucks, I’d gently caress them right up

like a stork hosed one of those grey chickens and had the dumbest offspring with the dumbest bird call with a gallon of “I want to be hit by every car” flavored suicidal tendencies

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
Humans have a huge weight and size advantage I've a goose. The only reason a goose wins a fight against a human is that it gives its all, while the human doesn't want to hurt the goose. Birds that fly are hollow boned and fragile.

Don't fight an ostrich or cassowary.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Master Twig posted:

Humans have a huge weight and size advantage I've a goose. The only reason a goose wins a fight against a human is that it gives its all, while the human doesn't want to hurt the goose. Birds that fly are hollow boned and fragile.

Don't fight an ostrich or cassowary.

I bet I could gently caress up more penguins than I could geese at a single time.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Master Twig posted:

I've a goose.

some people have all the luck

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Missed you, PYF :unsmith:

Posting this again from the last thread because it still makes me laugh really hard

https://twitter.com/uwutoowo1/status/1660872296112726016?s=20

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ
Birds are so cool, why would you fight them?

Signed, not a flock of birds in a trenchcoat

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

This is hypnotic. The combo strike.

Brawnfire posted:

Oh the arborist's wife
Fears for her life
When she feels the tip of the saw
But each time she survives
the thrill amps her sex drive;
Some might say that's even the draw!

:golfclap:

Admiral Joeslop posted:

https://i.imgur.com/k1zzDHE.mp4

Giraffes are basically horses that have had the elongate slider beaten into submission

He said NO PICTURES!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Captain Hygiene posted:

Better not try it with a crab though, or we'll all be experiencing some clawdenfreude

Night of the Crabs (Crabs Series)

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Just noticed that it has what appear to be human hands as mouthparts.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's for grabbin

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Platystemon posted:

Planet X posted:

I regret to inform you that multipage derails are a hallmark of PYF.

But not lovely ones.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Doctor Bishop posted:

And that's the classy cover art:

:nws: for boobies
https://i.imgur.com/79772n3.jpeg

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

BlackIronHeart posted:

Mmmm, that fresh new thread smell.

Sound required, especially if you're a fan of Ginuwine.

https://i.imgur.com/3kkVCiE.mp4

Beaten by a quarter century
https://youtu.be/iwltZJWJit4?si=Xm6DGu7Z-qU-l2VL

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

Doctor Bishop posted:

Yes, the maxilipeds are basically for picking at the food before it gets passed to the mandibles (for crushing)

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i have this one and Crabs on The Rampage(?) in paperback and they are not well written books imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Gravid Topiary posted:

i have this one and Crabs on The Rampage(?) in paperback and they are not well written books imho

They loving suck and I would totally fight those crabs to eat them.